Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW you look completely different. I love the confidence that shines through your pictures!!! Great job, you are a true inspiration.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Ummm excuse me Miss but you are a ROCKSTAR!!! Amazing results! Congrats!
  • EvilWabbit
    Options
    Amazing, well done! :)
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    You look incredible. If I didn't know you I would think those first few pictures weren't even you...complete transformation there. It's like watching a butterfly emerge from a cocoon! I know this has been quite a journey and a ton of work, but through this you have created a new healthy you. AND have inspired and motivated so many people. Keep up the good work sweetheart. I'm so very proud of you
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations you should be so proud of yourself. What an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Your results are truly amazing! You are such a great friend and a real inspiration! So proud of you. :bigsmile:
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation!! Congrats!!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I like how you had a stback then got going again, I also like the fact that at every weight you dressed nicely. I tend to dress in yoga pants and a sweatshirt! Shame on me.

Thanks :) I will add that to all you ladies especially it is so important to dress like you care about yourself even at your biggest. not for others but for yourself. How can you lose weight and have motivation when you feel and look like a frumpy baggy slouch. You stand straighter if your wearing something that makes you feel good and posture is everything...right my MFP family !!!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, I am so proud of you.

Great profile pix! Beautiful lady.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    What a transformation. :happy:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Well done! The change in your physical appearance is amazing. How has the weight loss changed your life?
    Thankyou :smile: My journey has changed my life hugely, dont get me wrong i still have plenty of ups and downs but thats life!! i guess its how i am able to cope with those ups and downs that has changed. Being more confident and healthier gives you the strength to battle through even the toughest challenges and i figure if i can do this i can do anything!! I guess this journey has helped me believe in myself which i have discovered is the MOST important part of living. Good luck!!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIUL AND HEALTHY !!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    wow, even your hair looks healthier & thicker. congratulations on your hard work, you look amazing! tried to go sugar free but didn't last :( would love to see what a typical day of your food diary looks like. best of luck on the last 10lbs, you'll do it for sure!
    Thankyou :smile: yes everything is better!! my hair, nails ,skin, fitness, digestion, mood, sleep , confidence, posture and best of all no more back pain!!! although because i push to the extreme at the gym i have a few new annoying injuries!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your pics because it helps visualize the progression. Great work and thank you for the inspiration!
  • amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    u look fab, well done.
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's amazing - you look absolutely stunning!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I like how you had a stback then got going again, I also like the fact that at every weight you dressed nicely. I tend to dress in yoga pants and a sweatshirt! Shame on me.

Thanks :) I will add that to all you ladies especially it is so important to dress like you care about yourself even at your biggest. not for others but for yourself. How can you lose weight and have motivation when you feel and look like a frumpy baggy slouch. You stand straighter if your wearing something that makes you feel good and posture is everything...right my MFP family !!!!

SO TRUE. I look back on pics of when I weighed 200lbs more than I do now and wished I'd dressed better. Why would you want to make such a drastic change if you don't care enough about yourself to dress decently?
  • anmd68
    anmd68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I'm down 70lbs with 50 to go. Kinda in a plateau and your story helps. Thanks.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    way to go! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!