Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• JacquelineYigga
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am struggling to get this weight off. You are an inspiration to me! 100 lbs. + that is so awesome. Jacqueline
  • tlbohnert
    tlbohnert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow! That is a dream for me.
    Shedding 50 lbs is do-able.
    When I begin to doubt this, I will
    turn to your pics. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. So cool to see your progress through the pics. Congrats!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... you look so good!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow! That is a dream for me.
    Shedding 50 lbs is do-able.
    When I begin to doubt this, I will
    turn to your pics. Thanks for the encouragement.
    Your dream will become your reality :) you CAN do this . !!!!
  • ndnyl
    ndnyl Posts: 96
    Options
    Wow wow wtf you are a godess suzic an glad m your mfp buddy ur an inspiration to every human and creature walking this earth they need to put your stamp out there your mark mmm they need a new face for subway,you have been through a long journey good and bad nothing can get in your way thats why you are wat ou are now amazing f$&&!kng job,cant wait when my weight loss hits the 50s even then ill be happy,anyways top job you and keep goin hard and slashing off that weight......
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great! :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow wow wtf you are a godess suzic an glad m your mfp buddy ur an inspiration to every human and creature walking this earth they need to put your stamp out there your mark mmm they need a new face for subway,you have been through a long journey good and bad nothing can get in your way thats why you are wat ou are now amazing f$&&!kng job,cant wait when my weight loss hits the 50s even then ill be happy,anyways top job you and keep goin hard and slashing off that weight......
    Haha thanks buddy :) glad to have you on my team :) xxx
  • heyjay31
    heyjay31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Suz, I am so glad you found me:) You are such a huge support and a great inspiration!! You look fabulous and are truly just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!! xoxo
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful! Congratulations on all your hard work because I know its not easy.
    The last 10lbs should take you no time. Thanks for sharing. What an inspiration!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful! Congratulations on all your hard work because I know its not easy.
    The last 10lbs should take you no time. Thanks for sharing. What an inspiration!

Thanks chick :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Suz, I am so glad you found me:) You are such a huge support and a great inspiration!! You look fabulous and are truly just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!! xoxo
    Ditto chick!!! glad your on my team !!:flowerforyou:
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a trully amazing tranformation!!! You look great! Keep up the awesome work and you will get to your goal in no time!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation!!!!!! You look absolutely fantastic!
  • janira_s
    janira_s Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Wow ! you look amazing! well done!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Thankyou all for the kind encouraging comments :) it is you guys that help make this journey possible and even enjoyable!! Keep up your good work and remember feel free to send me a friend request (please add a message) if you could do with some extra support.:smile:
  • rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    All of your hard work and dedication really paid off. You look amazing!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!!! Congrats!
  • changejen2013
    Options
    WOW such an amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!