Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you have done wonderfully well, congratulations and thanks for sharing. You will inspire many people who think it can't be done - you are proof!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jpowell430
    Options
    You look great! Amazing job!!!
  • disneyrosen5
    Options
    well done.
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!
    What a beautiful woman!
    Congratulations!
    J
  • erinsigler
    Options
    YOU'VE DONE AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! I am amazed at the difference! Hopefully the friend who got you started will be inspired by your results and will want to finish what she started.

Well done!
    Thankyou and I hope so too! unfortunately she no longer speaks to me due to feeling jealous and bitter that I was "lucky enough" to succeed. the fact I had to explain to her luck had nothing to do with it , that is was sheer determination, will power and hard work didn't help the relationship . But I have succeeded on my own and am now here to help anyone else who needs that little push or some encouragement along the way.:flowerforyou:
  • Beautifulsoull
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Nice to see that you did this with your firend and after she stopped you contiuned on your journey! Your doing a great job, keep it up!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Nice to see that you did this with your firend and after she stopped you contiuned on your journey! Your doing a great job, keep it up!
    Thanks, too be honest sometimes it can be easier going alone when the people you are doing it with lose their way as its hard keeping yourself afloat let alone someone else!!! The community on here have been amazing. I have gained a couple of lbs in the last few weeks due to being off my game with a hip injury but all that does is fire me up to work that much harder!!!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your dedication is truly amazing!
  • mindybbw
    mindybbw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look spectacular!!! How did you do it?
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    I just wanted to add that no matter what weight you were at, you were always dressed wonderfully! Beautiful at any size, but gorgeous now!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great dedication!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You have so much to be proud of! Best of luck with reaching your final goal and maintaining your healthy new lifestyle!

Michelle
  • Nightingale77
    Nightingale77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow - the incredible shrinking woman! You look fantastic!
  • yvilla363
    yvilla363 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking woman! You look AWESOME!! WTG
  • yvilla363
    yvilla363 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow - the incredible shrinking woman! You look fantastic!

LOL, weird that we posted that at the same time...it was the first thought that ran into my head!
  • sofia81
    sofia81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Just the inspiration I need! :D
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are such an inspiration!
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jujai52
    Jujai52 Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW well done!! Looking at your pics shows that some big changes appeared to happen around November 2012...the loss after that date looks amazing. What was it? Your commitment change? or exercise pick up?! You look great. Let us know!

Jujai
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!