Replies

• GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    wow! thank you for posting
  • sophieannejune
    sophieannejune Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself...you look fantastic!
  • JillM418
    JillM418 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring. Congratulations on your hard work!
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • katb25
    katb25 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story. Thanks for sharing. Very encouraging & inspiring to help me reach my goal too. You look fantastic & happy. Thanks!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the month to month pics and I love that you are sharing your journey over the long haul. I am hoping to be close to my goal December 2014. I know it won't be quick, but it will be so worth it and your pictures reinforce that to me.
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the month to month pics and I love that you are sharing your journey over the long haul. I am hoping to be close to my goal December 2014. I know it won't be quick, but it will be so worth it and your pictures reinforce that to me.

yep slow and steady is the key ...good luck :flowerforyou:
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you should be so darn proud of yourself. You stuck to it and made progress every month, and you achieved so much. That is so cool, and you are truly inspiring!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    you should be so darn proud of yourself. You stuck to it and made progress every month, and you achieved so much. That is so cool, and you are truly inspiring!
    thankyou so much :flowerforyou:
  • lrugwell
    lrugwell Posts: 2
    Options
    This is incredible - you are such an inspiration!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!! Absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!! It takes GRIT, DETERMINATION, and pure HARD WORK to achieve what you have achieved! You have truly made a decision to love yourself enough to not give yourself excuses! I am SO inspired by you! Truly AMAZING and so proud of you!!!! You are UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!! Absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!! It takes GRIT, DETERMINATION, and pure HARD WORK to achieve what you have achieved! You have truly made a decision to love yourself enough to not give yourself excuses! I am SO inspired by you! Truly AMAZING and so proud of you!!!! You are UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!

Thanks chick you have done an amazing job yourself!!! Yay us :smile:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    I am so inspired by this post! thank you so much for posting this! I too liked the progress pictures, makes a massive difference to see the change over time.
    What i personally found made the huge difference to my shape ( and body fat percentage) was going sugar free from october 2012 made. You can see in the pics quite clearly!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Thanks for posting!!! I have to say that you have great style too! I loved every single outfit you had on in every picture! Your post has given me hope for myself~Thanks :-)
    Thankyou, I found it was important to look my best everyday on this journey even at my biggest as the days I felt/looked like a slob I seemed to eat like one too!!!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Wow. Look at you.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    what an amazing change you look super! Hope i can show off the same results few years down the road
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look so much younger! I am amazed at the difference! Hopefully the friend who got you started will be inspired by your results and will want to finish what she started.

Well done!
  • bobbyunangst
    Options
    I loved seeing your confidence increase in each photo. You were a beautiful woman from the beginning but you can see from the photos how you knowing that changed as you got closer to your goal. What a great job and a wonderful inspiration to the rest of us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!