I give up. :(

Options

Replies

• runslower
    runslower Posts: 90
    Options
    20 Chicken nuggets? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
    FUUUUUU, I got plenty of time for that.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Deal.
    You're buying though.

Well then you better be as funny in real life. :wink:
  • runslower
    Options
    I had a Hot Mess with Curly Fries and a Dr. Pepper from Jack in the Box on Saturday...It was so amazing!!!!!!!
    JITB hurts my tummy. :(
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Just go eat the burgers.
    SHOULD I? How many?

ALL OF THEM.
    WTF? I DONT WANT TO DIE TODAY

Well, you did mention you are forever alone, so maybe they thought that's what you were going for. :huh:

I know I've given up on him.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    forever-alone.png

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    I see what you did there. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

awwnnn.... come here... i will buy you junk food!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy:bigsmile:
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    At the risk of "feeding" a troll, if booze is only a temporary fix so is a food binge. It is just hard for me to imagine you really don't care about the 40+ lbs. you lost and that you will feel any better after you gain it back. You know the correct answers.
  • runslower
    Options
    Ugh. Slacker. If you're not serious about this don't even try.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F IT. EATING ALL OF THEM
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You're pretty.

Personally, I think all excessively good-looking people should get fat. Just to level the playing field.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Well, on the plus side the odds that your gorgeous blue eyes will be affected by the McD's is slim, so you do have that going for you.
    Also, you should be my friend. Why are you not on my FL? You need to remedy this immediately. :frown:
    I just joined again. MFP is the devil. :devil:

I fixed it for you :wink:
  • purrtypaws
    Options
    I had McDonalds after eating healthy & I got soooo sick!
    The headache wasn't worth it but treat yourself and then come back!!

You can do it!
    No way, once I go back to McDonald's I'm staying. I can easily put the 43 pounds I lost back on. That should be my new goal.

So is it like alcoholism --like you can't even let yourself have 1 drink/burger because otherwise, you'll just binge on it and have a really hard time stopping yourself from binging on it every day after that? I have been wondering whether junk food is as addictive as alcohol. I do think I'm really crazy about junk food, but MyFitnessPal has helped me to at least stay within my calorie goal on most days, ...but I don't think I could go forever without any junk food --I think I would just end up feeling too deprived after 1 week and then binge. I think you should just order a small nuggets, 1 double cheeseburger, 1 small soda, and 1 small fries, and then tell yourself you can do that every day, as long as you stay within your calorie goal (you can set your calorie goal to just lose half a pound per week, so it doesn't feel too difficult) --I think you'll get tired of that food eventually if you have it every day. I know that's not a healthy suggestion, but it's better than setting yourself up to eating a lot more than that every day and gaining those 40+ lbs. back!
  • runslower
    Options
    Well, you did mention you are forever alone, so maybe they thought that's what you were going for. :huh:
    Well put. Maybe this is something I should consider.
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Is this another troll account?

Handsome men like the OP do -not- exist on MFP.

QFT

Sincere apologies, I'll work on being more handsome at once.
  • ThreeKeys_
    Options
    No quitting OP, get on it.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I want Fries from McD's, Burger with Bacon from BK, chicken from KFC and a Cappuccino Moolatte from DQ!! :flowerforyou:
  • runslower
    Options
    Well then you better be as funny in real life. :wink:
    I'm kinda funny. :D
  • runslower
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Ugh. Slacker. If you're not serious about this don't even try.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F IT. EATING ALL OF THEM

GOOD MAN. I'M BACK AS A FANGIRL. Fangirls yell a lot. NOW PUT ON THAT BULK, CHEESEBURGER BOY!
  • runslower
    Options
    awwnnn.... come here... i will buy you junk food!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy:bigsmile:
    Don't tease me. :(
  • ThreeKeys_
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.

You're so hot man. I'm not gay, well, I wasn't until I came into this thread and looked into those dreamy eyes.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You're adorable! Now shut up and accept the damn friend request! :tongue: