I give up. :(

Options

Replies

• albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I was thinking a 20 piece nugget
    ... amateur ...
    2 large sodas (so I dont have to get up and get a refill)
    Planning. Smart, genius even.
    large fry
    ... wait... what? Not two? You don't want to get up and get a refill, do you?
    and 2 double cheeseburgers.
    Meh... their cheeseburgers are small. Two double quarter-pounders with cheese is a little-more manly, dontcha think?
  • runslower
    runslower Posts: 90
    Options
    *tease tease tease*
    [img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/weasley_is_my_king92/Come-here-Quinn.gif[/mg] I have a big mac! :bigsmile: damn... lunch time:explode: :grumble: :angry: :mad: :devil: :noway: :grumble:[/img]
    WAIT COME BACK
  • acdk207
    acdk207 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How can we help you not feel like giving up? :flowerforyou:
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.

You're adorable! Now shut up and accept the damn friend request! :tongue:
    But what if I am not going to keep this account long? I miss my old account and no getting it back again.

Well fine then... now I want to give up!

Yeah, the OP seems to be sticking to his "No Friends" status, which makes me think he's not real.
    For reals ppl, keep your imaginary friends under control and stop getting our hopes up that these type of men exist in the world! Geez! :explode:
  • runslower
    Options
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.
    Haters gonna hate
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.

This might come as a surprise, but women and men are not exactly as portrayed on TV.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!!!
  • runslower
    Options
    I was thinking a 20 piece nugget
    ... amateur ...
    2 large sodas (so I dont have to get up and get a refill)
    Planning. Smart, genius even.
    large fry
    ... wait... what? Not two? You don't want to get up and get a refill, do you?
    and 2 double cheeseburgers.
    Meh... their cheeseburgers are small. Two double quarter-pounders with cheese is a little-more manly, dontcha think?
    I like your thinking. Internet high five incoming.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    *tease tease tease*
    [img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/weasley_is_my_king92/Come-here-Quinn.gif[/mg] I have a big mac! :bigsmile: damn... lunch time:explode: :grumble: :angry: :mad: :devil: :noway: :grumble:[/img]
    WAIT COME BACK

DAMN! I`ll be back in a while... wait for me.. i will feed you:smokin:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I had a Hot Mess with Curly Fries and a Dr. Pepper from Jack in the Box on Saturday...It was so amazing!!!!!!!
    JITB hurts my tummy. :(

That sucks! :frown:
    I hadn't been there in years and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm an In N Out kinda gal myself! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.

But what if I am not going to keep this account long? I miss my old account and no getting it back again.

Yeah, the OP seems to be sticking to his "No Friends" status, which makes me think he's not real.
    For reals ppl, keep your imaginary friends under control and stop getting our hopes up that these type of men exist in the world! Geez! :explode:

Oh he's been my friend twice now... I guess the third time isn't the charm. :cry:

Alas... REJECTED!
  • runslower
    Options
    She knows I'm real though.
  • runslower
    Options
    *tease tease tease*
    WAIT COME BACK

DAMN! I`ll be back in a while... wait for me.. i will feed you:smokin:
    GO ON
  • nightengale7
    Options
    She knows I'm real though.

Need proof. :huh:
  • runslower
    Options
    I had a Hot Mess with Curly Fries and a Dr. Pepper from Jack in the Box on Saturday...It was so amazing!!!!!!!

I hadn't been there in years and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm an In N Out kinda gal myself! :drinker:
    Ew, In N Out sucked when I lived on the west coast. Five guys is way better.
  • runslower
    Options

Oh he's been my friend twice now... I guess the third time isn't the charm. :cry:

Alas... REJECTED!
    It was the drama. I PROMISE
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Don't be sad. I am deciding if I want to be active again. I hate the drama though. :(

I didn't cause you any drama. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what you are talking about. But that's fine... my list is big anyways. You're a funny guy... and very cute... but you need to work on your self-esteem, man!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Well you have to be funny or put out. Your choice. :laugh:
    You at least have to buy me something more expensive than BK for me to put out. :grumble:

How expensive are we talking?
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Ugh. Slacker. If you're not serious about this don't even try.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F IT. EATING ALL OF THEM

GOOD MAN. I'M BACK AS A FANGIRL. Fangirls yell a lot. NOW PUT ON THAT BULK, CHEESEBURGER BOY!
    I NEED MORE FANGIRLS IN MY LIFE. WELCOME :DDD

:flowerforyou: I :heart: :heart: :heart: swooning over your avatar. Don't ever change it!! :flowerforyou:
  • nightengale7
    Options

Ew, In N Out sucked when I lived on the west coast. Five guys is way better.

Agreed. The fries at In N Out have zero flavor. The animal style burger is pretty tasty though. However, if I can't get fries with that, what's the point? :indifferent: