I give up. :(

Options

Replies

• runslower
    runslower Posts: 90
    Options
    Need proof. :huh:
    Meh...not sure who would use a pic of me for a "troll" account.

An MFPer took the damn pic of me for crying out loud.
  • runslower
    Options
    I didn't cause you any drama. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what you are talking about. But that's fine... my list is big anyways. You're a funny guy... and very cute... but you need to work on your self-esteem, man!
    Of course I will be your friend again once I decide if Im going to be active or not. Yes, very insecure. Dont remind me. :(
  • runslower
    Options
    How expensive are we talking?
    At least buy me a damn steak and maybe a milk shake afterwards?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.

This might come as a surprise, but women and men are not exactly as portrayed on TV.

Thankfully. Ugh I clicked on one of these women's profiles and it said her husband just started chemo. Okay, your husband is battling cancer and you are flirting with a random guy on the computer. WOW.

I'm sorry... I really didn't see anyone doing anything other than pandering for this guy's friendship. Get off your high and mighty horse, honey.
  • runslower
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I :heart: :heart: :heart: swooning over your avatar. Don't ever change it!! :flowerforyou:
    Dont lie to me.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I didn't cause you any drama. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what you are talking about. But that's fine... my list is big anyways. You're a funny guy... and very cute... but you need to work on your self-esteem, man!
    Of course I will be your friend again once I decide if Im going to be active or not. Yes, very insecure. Dont remind me. :(

*hugs* I'll be here when you're ready.

And you are adorable... and funny... so don't be so hard on yourself, okay?
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.

This might come as a surprise, but women and men are not exactly as portrayed on TV.

Thankfully. Ugh I clicked on one of these women's profiles and it said her husband just started chemo. Okay, your husband is battling cancer and you are flirting with a random guy on the computer. WOW.

I'm sorry... I really didn't see anyone doing anything other than pandering for this guy's friendship. Get off your high and mighty horse, honey.

^^Agreed. I want to be your friend.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options

SOLD!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

You need to get over yourself, Darlin'. You sound like a judgmental little *kitten*. :)
  • runslower
    Options

*hugs* I'll be here when you're ready.

And you are adorable... and funny... so don't be so hard on yourself, okay?
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I had a Hot Mess with Curly Fries and a Dr. Pepper from Jack in the Box on Saturday...It was so amazing!!!!!!!
    JITB hurts my tummy. :(

That sucks! :frown:
    I hadn't been there in years and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm an In N Out kinda gal myself! :drinker:
    Ew, In N Out sucked when I lived on the west coast. Five guys is way better.

Five Guys is good too and Tommy's with Chili and Chili cheese Fries rock's! Tommy's doesn't exist here in AZ tho :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • runslower
    Options

SOLD!!!
    Don't tease me dammit.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options

Uh, yeah, you are referring to me? I am having a lighthearted exchange, yes. My husband, God bless him, would find it funny and charming. You are just horrible and I do not care if I get a warning from MFP for saying so. Thanks for taking innocent fun and making it nasty. Such a talent.
  • runslower
    Options
    Agreed. The fries at In N Out have zero flavor. The animal style burger is pretty tasty though. However, if I can't get fries with that, what's the point? :indifferent:
    I don't like animal style though so in n out was pointless for me. They dont even have an option for bacon. WTF?

I never thought about that...you're right, if they don't offer a bacon option their entire existence is pointless.
    THIS SHOULD BE ThE FIRST THING YOU CONSIDER
  • runslower
    Options
    Five Guys is good too and Tommy's with Chili and Chili cheese Fries rock's! Tommy's doesn't exist here in AZ tho :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    No idea what Tommy's is but it sounds sketchy.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Uh, yeah, you are referring to me? I am having a lighthearted exchange, yes. My husband, God bless him, would find it funny and charming. You are just horrible and I do not care if I get a warning from MFP for saying so. Thanks for taking innocent fun and making it nasty. Such a talent.

*hugs to you*

I agree... that was pretty hateful.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    No idea what Tommy's is but it sounds sketchy.

We have a burger joint here in DFW called Johnny B's that offers the BEST chilli cheese fries. Anyone that gives that option is doing pretty good in my book! :drinker:
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options

SOLD!!!
    Don't tease me dammit.

No teasing! You're funny, and I like funny guys. Any girl would be lucky to go out with you.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options

*hugs to you*

I agree... that was pretty hateful.

Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I :heart: :heart: :heart: swooning over your avatar. Don't ever change it!! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

^^^^ This,

your avatar is hot! even if you are fake, I like it.