MFP pet peeve

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    The term "special snowflake" and reminding people they aren't one.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'll be your pet *kitten*.

Hi, I was wondering why you keep saying that your are a *kitten* in most of your forum posts?

BACK OFF!!

This *kitten* is MINE. ALL MINE!!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    non-stop threads that ask "pinch, punch, lick, bite, seduce, storm, date, screw, marry or poke in the eye?"

lol

bang

Date :wink:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    The ENDLESS poop threads! Seriously, people, it's just as bad (if not WORSE) as the TOM threads! Ever heard of TMI??? :grumble:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Hi, I was wondering why you keep saying that your are a *kitten* in most of your forum posts?

Why does it bother you what she does? Especially in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    The ENDLESS poop threads! Seriously, people, it's just as bad (if not WORSE) as the TOM threads! Ever heard of TMI??? :grumble:

But you might be doing it wrong

:laugh:
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    People that use an injured big toe as a profile pic. (giggle)

Or people that may possibly use a pic of their toe after the nail may fall off... :noway:
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    People hating on n00bs. Haters in general.
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Loosing. I want to scream "Run for your lives the weight has been loosed!" To be fair this isn't limited to MFP- I seriously saw a marquee the other day that read "Need to loose weight? Call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx." I almost had a wreck. I'm not sure when this mispelling became so prevalent- but it's everywhere- no facebook "no my team is loosing!" Again I want to say what is it that has been loosed?

I need to stop being so *****y.
  • sariah004
    Options
    When it says I was under my calorie goal for the day because I didn't eat the calories I burned during my workout.
  • washerwoman68
    Options
    people who are on mfp who don't need to be
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Loosing. I want to scream "Run for your lives the weight has been loosed!" To be fair this isn't limited to MFP- I seriously saw a marquee the other day that read "Need to loose weight? Call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx." I almost had a wreck. I'm not sure when this mispelling became so prevalent- but it's everywhere- no facebook "no my team is loosing!" Again I want to say what is it that has been loosed?

Sounds like who ever made that bill board must have had a screw lose. :wink:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Exactly who would "those people" be?
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Sounds like who ever made that bill board must have had a screw lose. :wink:

Nice! Lol.
  • bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I need to stop being so intelligent and aware of the correct spelling of the words I use.

fixed that for you
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Why does it bother you what she does? Especially in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section.

It doesn't bother me, I always thought it was a degrading word.
    Wondered how she defines that word for herself, is it an in-joke or something?

I'm not being rude, just genuinely wondered. It was an eye grabbing post, so it made me wonder why she had said it.

Sorry.. maybe I should just mind my own business :frown:
    Are you stalking her?

No, there's this thing on MFP called 'Recent Forum Posts'. If someone posts something unusual or attention grabbing, I tend to click on their profile to find out more about them and that was what was on their. It's human nature to be curious.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    What is your pet peeve on this site???

Pretty much the same with most of the social type forums. Trolling. Not so much the idiots that spam and are disgenuous, but the clique following that takes a topic and keeps posting new spin off topics, and more, and more, and more. Just stupid.

^^ This
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Exactly who would "those people" be?

Strong first post though
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    People who b--- about others having closed food diaries... GET A LIFE :laugh:
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    ughhhh i overate today, my goal is 1400 and i had 1430!! i binged on 3 skittles!!!
    b**** some of us are fighting REAL binge disorders.