darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Hot chicks yes. Hairy, old men no.

Some hot chicks: http://tinyurl.com/hotchicksforMFP

Yeah, it was a cheep joke.
  • OldManOfTheSea
    OldManOfTheSea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love nudism. It's natural and just how the good Lord made us. Send me a private message if you want pictures of me relaxing at home.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If naked men then no.

If naked women, then who am I to get in the way of them expressing themselves?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    For me, i wouldn't do it.

But, I don't care what others do as long as it doesn't adversely effect me
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm a nudie at home a lot. Not sure I could be so free in public!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    The nude/topless beaches I've been to...the people who were nude seems to be the people who ought not to be. :noway:

Yup.

AND they're the first ones to get naked.

^sersly. *smh*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I love nudism. It's natural and just how the good Lord made us. Send me a private message if you want pictures of me relaxing at home.

Yeah. THAT's gonna happen.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    If ugly... yes
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Naked at work right meow.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I know right? Like as in as long as my kid doesn't inadvertently see it. I had two brushes with nudism during our family vacay. One trip to a hot spring was postponed while figuring out which watering hole might be inhabited by nudists and while figuring it out we lost our chance. The other was running into someone's long lost cousin so and so who had a nude beach in california story that almost matched mine so it was fun sharing our experiences and reactions to such.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda known as "nature boy". Nude is good.
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with whatever other people want to do, but personally prefer at least panties. There's just too many orifices down there for me to be comfortable sitting down without something in between.
  • grabenson7
    Options
    why not if your happy with your body, think i would still to loose some more before i would try it, and england can be a bit cold if doing it out side, but does not bother me i my own house
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I'm for nudism if there are pics involved.

You'll have to uncover your eyes first..
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    All for it, and have been since I was a teen.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

I know right? Like as in as long as my kid doesn't inadvertently see it. I had two brushes with nudism during our family vacay. One trip to a hot spring was postponed while figuring out which watering hole might be inhabited by nudists and while figuring it out we lost our chance. The other was running into someone's long lost cousin so and so who had a nude beach in california story that almost matched mine so it was fun sharing our experiences and reactions to such.

Why would it matter if your kid saw nude people? They're nude. It's not like they're having sex in public. Go any where in Europe and women will be topless on beaches, there's nudity on beaches etc. etc. It's the human body and they shouldn't be ashamed of seeing/being naked.

How it could adversely effect someone is beyond me.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with whatever other people want to do, but personally prefer at least panties. There's just too many orifices down there for me to be comfortable sitting down without something in between.

basically this for me ---
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    ”…But the thing you don't realize is that there's good naked and bad naked”
    jerry_seinfeld5.jpg
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It's the best way to sleep!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Why would it matter if your kid saw nude people? They're nude. It's not like they're having sex in public. Go any where in Europe and women will be topless on beaches, there's nudity on beaches etc. etc. It's the human body and they shouldn't be ashamed of seeing/being naked.

How it could adversely effect someone is beyond me.

Not everyone is as "free" as you are. I personally would never take my kids to a nude beach. Different STROKES for different folks. Pun intended.