Are you for or against NUDISM!!

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    When I was in school my Geography teacher told the class that most people look better with their clothes on` don`t know why he said that or how it involved Geography...totally weird...but it has stuck with me.

If you want to go to a nudist beach or hotel and parade your bits and pieces then go for it!

But do I want to see another persons naked body then the answer is NO
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    As long as it's agreed upon beforehand and it's with people I feel safe with, why not?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Against, for several reasons.

1) The people that tend to go nude are the ones I DON'T want to see.
    2) Nobody really wants to see me with no clothes on, not a pretty site.
    3) I like seeing a naked woman to be a treat. I don't want to get used to seeing naked women all the dang time, and then it turn into something no more erotic than, say, a tree.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I live right next to San Francisco. You get used to it.
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    home-yes public- no

^^^^This. In the privacy of your own home.
  • DIG_
    DIG_ Posts: 20
    Options
    at home? or in PUBIC??

:tongue:
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    we are all born naked :) so lets all just take it off and be happy :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If they're attractive? Yes

If they're not? No.

QFT
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. People tend to think that nudists are perverts who just want to see each other naked, but that's not so. Nudists live where being naked is just as normal as us wearing clothes. They think nothing of being nude. They aren't sexually aroused by it or anything. They're just naked. That's all.

And they don't go walking around in public nude unless they are in one of their nudist communities. Otherwise, they wear clothes to be respectful to non-nudists.
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've always loved nude beaches. First, because it feels so good to be naked in the sun. And second, people are so beautiful in all different shapes and sizes. I used to spend my summers at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, which is difficult to access. And once you are there, there are all kinds of vendors (or used to be) - people selling pizza, dim sum, cookies (regular and, um, spiked). There was even a guy walking around in nothing but a bow tie serving screwdrives on a silver tray. There was a minimum of preening, it was mostly just people enjoying the day.

I also love skinny dipping, and often wonder why we wear bathing suits at all.

I think "naturist" resorts are a little odd, though. I don't really get it as a "llifestyle".
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    We're all naked under our clothes.
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    Only if all my FL is there. You are some hawt nudists!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    In your home, at a nude beach or within a nudist colony ... hell yes ...

At the grocery store? No thank you, lol.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Only if all my FL is there. You are some hawt nudists!
    And *kitten*, don't forget *kitten*.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    discussing nudity on this site is grounds for thread locking and deletion.

REPORTED.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    For! Give me a nude beach and i'm happy.

But there's a time and place for it.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am against MY nudism. That is why I joined. As far as someone else's I don't care as long as I don't have to witness. Except my husband and my little kids( what can I say - I am mom and they are little boys and like to run around naked. It starts in the womb I think )
    Not against!
  • lizibame
    lizibame Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The nude/topless beaches I've been to...the people who were nude seems to be the people who ought not to be. :noway:

^This

However, it does make it interesting when your 7 year old niece starts pointing them out by screaming "boobies" every few minutes!
  • marcynap
    marcynap Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: I only like to be nude if I am alone. I used to clean the house in the nude, all the way to the bathroom. Then when I got there, I would get in the tub to take a bath. By the time I was done with my bath, the floors would be dry, and I could go get dressed!:happy:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Short story I know a guy in Bulgaria that bought a private nudist beach and went bankrupt.

2nd thing I watched a program in the UK about a nudist hotel/resort and the presenter was a woman the hotel was full of `odd ` looking men sat around the bar area, she was the only woman.

My worry was apart from them all looking a little `odd` was everyone has got their `jiggly bits and things naked sitting on stools and stuff, does anyone go wipe them/disinfectant them before the next naked person lets it all hang out ...eww yuk