• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    4 pages and no noodz.

/fail
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    discussing nudity on this site is grounds for thread locking and deletion.

REPORTED.

• bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    The nude/topless beaches I've been to...the people who were nude seems to be the people who ought not to be. :noway:

^^^^^ THIS!!! :noway:
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Nudism as a culture?? Against.

Private nudism? For

Grew up in a super modest household. Took many years to feel comfortable with my own nudity. Okay now at home and women's locker room...NO WHERE else. Mostly I think people look better in clothes.

I believe most nudists...like in a colony, resort, or wherever, carry a small towel to place on chairs or bar stools before sitting down.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Well then...we were born that way, so I will continue to be for being born nude.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options

REPORTED.

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

REPORTED.

That was me editing a possibly strike worthy post. I decided better safe than sorry. :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    for
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it, but it a little too cold here in Colorado, if I lived somewhere warm and was alone I would probably never put clothes on ( my teenagers frown on my being naked in front of them)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am all for it too and as often as possible!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am for nudism!

I used to frequent nudist beaches as a younger adult. I try and spend as much time naked at home as possible; though having children has limited my time being that I don't do nude in front of them.

Oh a funny side note my husband and I are planning on moving closer to the beach once all the kids are out of the house. Our son overheard us and said he couldn't wait and would be visiting us all the time. My husband looked him straight in the eye and said "no you won't! We plan on being naked as much as possible". :blushing: :bigsmile: Needless to say our son got bright red and didn't say another word.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Nudism is awesome. Very liberating and can change the way you look at and feel about the human body and body types.

When everyone is nude, everyone is equal.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    The nude/topless beaches I've been to...the people who were nude seems to be the people who ought not to be. :noway:

^^^^^ THIS!!! :noway:

This is exactly the type of thinking that doesn't belong near a nudist resort or beach.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    After I get a boob job I'll be all for it.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. People tend to think that nudists are perverts who just want to see each other naked, but that's not so. Nudists live where being naked is just as normal as us wearing clothes. They think nothing of being nude. They aren't sexually aroused by it or anything. They're just naked. That's all.

And they don't go walking around in public nude unless they are in one of their nudist communities. Otherwise, they wear clothes to be respectful to non-nudists.

THANK YOU!!!

As with everything that is not understood people have misconceptions about people who are in certain lifestyles because of what they heard or what hey are afraid of. Do it once and you will find that not only is it liberating but naked people are some of the least pretentious mist genuine and nicest people you will ever meet.

Edited for fat fingers on the iPhone.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. People tend to think that nudists are perverts who just want to see each other naked, but that's not so. Nudists live where being naked is just as normal as us wearing clothes. They think nothing of being nude. They aren't sexually aroused by it or anything. They're just naked. That's all.

And they don't go walking around in public nude unless they are in one of their nudist communities. Otherwise, they wear clothes to be respectful to non-nudists.

THANK YOU!!!

As with everything that is not understood people have misconceptions about people who are in certain lifestyles because of what they heard or what hey are afraid of. Do it once and you will find that not only is it liberating but naked people are some of the least pretentious mist genuine and nicest people you will ever meet.

Edited for fat fingers on the iPhone.

QFT.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am against it for the same reason you wipe off equipment at the gym with a towel.
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    I am against it for the same reason you wipe off equipment at the gym with a towel.

And if you knew anything you would know that you always sit on a towel or (wait for it) wear something! Oh and not to bust your safe little bubble but just think about how many girls probably wear skirts and dresses without panties who are sitting on the seat you are sitting on on the bus, at the coffee shop, swanky restaurant . . . Perhaps you should wipe everything down.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options

And if you knew anything you would know that you always sit on a towel or (wait for it) wear something! Oh and not to bust your safe little bubble but just think about how many girls probably wear skirts and dresses without panties who are sitting on the seat you are sitting on on the bus, at the coffee shop, swanky restaurant . . . Perhaps you should wipe everything down.

I think you dropped your sense of humor.
  • JustJennie1
    Options

I think you dropped your sense of humor.

No just not sure who is being serious and against nudists because they are evil sexual deviants and those who are being sarcastic. :flowerforyou:

Peace??