Boobs

Options

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Maybe so . but you have spectacular legs!!!

M
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've got little boobs but whatever....I'll rock what I got, I think it's more about confidence

Maybe so, but you have spectacular legs!!! Go you!

M
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I hide my breasts. I keep them tightly under wraps. They are DDish...I dont like the attention they get me.
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Options
    I'M just here to c bewbs Lol

Good gawd, woman! You are rocking the cleave in your pics! Thanks!

:O Ty :blushing:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Good gawd, woman! You are rocking the cleave in your pics! Thanks!

:O Ty :blushing:

Rocking some nice *kitten* cleavage as well. :love:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I hide my breasts. I keep them tightly under wraps. They are DDish...I dont like the attention they get me.

eh I don't hide mine...it never works :ohwell:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

I like the way you think, and you are definitely helping things around here... ;-)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Mmm boobies! Not sure why I said that since I'm straight I think..Mmmm boobies. Men have them too. See. Normal. Everyone has them and should have attention.
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Evidently this is blasphemy, at least according to the other posts here, but I am not into boobs at all. I have Cs/Bs depending on the bra, but I've always thought of them as a hindrance to athletic endeavors. I appreciate the asthetics of the female body, especially a toned stomach, nice perky *kitten*, and great legs, but boobs just don't do it for me.

Oddly enough, I find there it to be just the opposite on this site, with a subtle undertone of anti-boob permeating the threads I've read. Seems (at least to me) that around here boobs are inherently equated with fat, which flies in the face of the fitness nazi crowd. Women who don't have them are considered "athletic", but those who do have them seem to be dismissed as being in need of losing more weight. I might be wrong, but that's been my observation in the few months I've been on MFP.

I've noticed this as well. Sucks to be me I guess!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Boobs are distracting, especially when boob-possessor is trying to have a very boring conversation with me. Telling me "your eyes are up here" will not change the fact your boobs are much more interesting at that point in time.
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    pics so we can compare? :P
  • leansoftkitty
    Options
    32e and i'd love to be smaller it's so hard to make tops look tasteful.... and not like something is trying to bulge out of its midst.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    B/C here! I love my perky boobies :bigsmile:
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    mine are fine
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Everyone's favorite subject. (Well, besides bacon of course.)

It seems like people are always telling a girl to flaunt some cleavage. What about those of us who were not blessed by the boob fairy?

How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage? And do you men out there really care? Eh???

Can you imagine bewbs with nips that taste like bacon? My tongue just got hard.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Evidently this is blasphemy, at least according to the other posts here, but I am not into boobs at all. I have Cs/Bs depending on the bra, but I've always thought of them as a hindrance to athletic endeavors. I appreciate the asthetics of the female body, especially a toned stomach, nice perky *kitten*, and great legs, but boobs just don't do it for me.

Oddly enough, I find there it to be just the opposite on this site, with a subtle undertone of anti-boob permeating the threads I've read. Seems (at least to me) that around here boobs are inherently equated with fat, which flies in the face of the fitness nazi crowd. Women who don't have them are considered "athletic", but those who do have them seem to be dismissed as being in need of losing more weight. I might be wrong, but that's been my observation in the few months I've been on MFP.

In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage. Obviously there are exceptions, but I don't meet many. But yes, I agree with you, there is maybe an anti-bewb bias on MFP, but i was talking about this thread in particular.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options

I've noticed this as well. Sucks to be me I guess!

Glad I wasn't the only one. Have wanted to say mention my observation on numerous occasions, but just wrote it off. This time, I figured, what the hell. I'll categorically state it for the record....there is NOTHING wrong with large (natural) breasts. They are in no way unhealthy, and do NOT make one look "trashy". Quit being ashamed ladies.....
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options

In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage. Obviously there are exceptions, but I don't meet many. But yes, I agree with you, there is maybe an anti-bewb bias on MFP, but i was talking about this thread in particular.

Understand completely.....
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    So do we. Awesome pics btw! Whatever you are doing, keep at it!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who are A-B cups. Nothing hotter than a deep V cut dress/shirt. Trust me.
    Like this one.
    AAdU67k.jpg
    It's a little harder to rock those once you are a C cup or over.:grumble:

RIGHT?! So many cute/sexy tops and dresses I'm just like....boobs are waaaaaay too big to rock this. Even though I'm a C...not happening :noway: