1111213141517»

Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Boobalicious
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage.

Hi, my name is Mallory and I wear a 32F with a BMI of 21 and a BF% around 22% :flowerforyou:

same boat, very healthy BMI and ummmmm 34 (bigger than F).......you've met 2 now.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I sure would love a set of bigger girls. I am lucky enough to have a big booty though so that's good with me. I sure do admire a big ol booty! Precisely why I squat like it's hot! Lol

Big boobs aren't all they are cracked up to be. If you look at natural boobs online bigger boobs are often saggier and harder to dress. It is harder to breastfeed with big boobs contrary to popular opinion. My middle sister is about a B and my mom a C and I think their boobs are so much more attractive than mine and more useful. Big boobs can cause back problems, sag problems, and problems with stretch marks. I have quite big boobs and my husband loves them but that seems to be the only good thing about them. I am not a fan of cleavage either. I don't find my cleavage attractive. At about 250 I was a size DDD but I think I am bigger now since I gained weight. When I waas thinner I was still a double d or greater. I was never sized very well.

I was much thinner like 170 in my late teens and I had bigger boobs than a D. I was a little overweight but not much.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I would glady give mine up. I've had giant boobs since I was fourteen. What I wouldn't give to go braless in a sundress or to wear something strapless. You're welcome to them.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I've gone to topless/nude beaches all over the globe. Its not just the bigger busts that bare all....its mostly the smaller busted ones. And they look just as good.

I am a C and I honestly think sometimes the smaller ones look better naked. There have been many occasions where I have ben envious of women with smaller perky boobs.

Love what you've got ladies!
    Michelle

From what I have seen a size C looks good naked. They are bigger but they aren't really droopy at that size. My mom is a size C and she has really pretty boobs. ( That may be a weird comment.)

I find my boobs so unattractive. They are huge but unsightly.

I think boobs on other women look great at any size.