Boobs

Options

Replies

• Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret Does WONDERS!!!!!
    I wasn't blessed in the Boob department but Thankfully I was Blessed in the *kitten* Department :drinker:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage.

Hi, my name is Mallory and I wear a 32F with a BMI of 21 and a BF% around 22% :flowerforyou:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage.

Hi, my name is Mallory and I wear a 32F with a BMI of 21 and a BF% around 22% :flowerforyou:

And she wins at life.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Quality over quantity any day.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I believe that everyone should be happy w/ our different sizes boobs. :) I was blessed in this department especially after I breast feed both my kids, but I don't like to flaunt them. Sometimes when I go out then I will show a little cleavage & I get strange attention from men. I like other to like me for who I am & my personality. :) I enjoyed reading all the comment.s :)
  • nikkimarie330
    Options
    In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage. Obviously there are exceptions, but I don't meet many. But yes, I agree with you, there is maybe an anti-bewb bias on MFP, but i was talking about this thread in particular.

That isn't true at all.

I've been a perfectly healthy weight my whole life until recently. I still fall into the healthy weight range to this day, but I'm a bit heavier than I'm accustomed too since just having a child and all.

When I was 13 years old I was wearing a C bra already, and only 107 lbs. At 21 I was 130 lbs and wearing a 34 DD. I've always been this way, at a healthy weight and a healthy BMI.

I can't even blame genetics since every other woman in my family is a small C, large B.
  • fitness3417
    Options
    bump for boobs :)
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Quality over quantity any day.

Please define "quality" in this case?
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret Does WONDERS!!!!!
    I wasn't blessed in the Boob department but Thankfully I was Blessed in the *kitten* Department :drinker:

In my book, *kitten* beats boob any day.

And in my book, it's just the opposite.
  • Hart2008
    Hart2008 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The idea that only bigger boobs look good with a little skin showing is a common misconception. Confidence is key. If you're not that well endowed, you can still wear a low cut top with a demi or plunge bra and still pull off a sexy look. You don't need a big bust to be sexy.

Well said!:drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I think that it is very unusual (not impossible, but unusual) to find a woman with natural breasts larger than Ds who is at the same time at a healthy body weight/body percentage. Obviously there are exceptions, but I don't meet many. But yes, I agree with you, there is maybe an anti-bewb bias on MFP, but i was talking about this thread in particular.

That isn't true at all.

I've been a perfectly healthy weight my whole life until recently. I still fall into the healthy weight range to this day, but I'm a bit heavier than I'm accustomed too since just having a child and all.

When I was 13 years old I was wearing a C bra already, and only 107 lbs. At 21 I was 130 lbs and wearing a 34 DD. I've always been this way, at a healthy weight and a healthy BMI.

I can't even blame genetics since every other woman in my family is a small C, large B.

You can get a different genetic composition from your female family members. It's still genetic, even if you are different from the women in your family. I do not have contact with my father's side of the family, so that may be part of the reason. But, I have a very different genetic body type from the other women in my family. We are all genetically small, but I am curvier and shaped differently (smaller waist, curvier butt and thighs). My body type is the opposite of my mother (she is straighter, with skinny legs) and a lot of my other family members. But, there are a few people that have an hour glass figure. So, some family members get genetics from one part of the family and other family members get genetics from another part of the family. You get 50 percent from each parent and they get 50% from each parent, and they also pass on genes to you that are recessive in them, but become expressed dominantly in you.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am shameless about making my boobs look better than they actually do, buying the right size bra, stuffing a bra with socks, safety pinning the straps together to make a racer back affect, applying appropriate bronzer and highlighter, wearing two bras... the only one who gets to see what they really are like is my boyfriend and he likes them just the way they are, who cares if they're fake if i feel confident and happy. getting surgery though.... not so sure about that. i'm okay with temporary changes in my appearance but i like to go back to me.

Jenna Marbles style! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • nikkimarie330
    Options

That isn't true at all.

You can get a different genetic composition from your female family members. It's still genetic, even if you are different from the women in your family. I do not have contact with my father's side of the family, so that may be part of the reason. But, I have a very different genetic body type from the other women in my family. We are all genetically small, but I am curvier and shaped differently (smaller waist, curvier butt and thighs). My body type is the opposite of my mother (she is straighter, with skinny legs) and a lot of my other family members. But, there are a few people that have an hour glass figure. So, some family members get genetics from one part of the family and other family members get genetics from another part of the family. You get 50 percent from each parent and they get 50% from each parent, and they also pass on genes to you that are recessive in them, but become expressed dominantly in you.

Oh I understand that. I literally mean EVERY woman in my family, fathers side and mothers side. It's just funny to me, since my family always makes jokes about it. I'm different from them in a quite a few ways, my breast size just being one of them. I'm sure somewhere down the line I'm similar to SOMEONE. At least I would hope so, or Ill have to talk to my mother about taking the wrong baby home from the hospital!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

That isn't true at all.

Oh I understand that. I literally mean EVERY woman in my family, fathers side and mothers side. It's just funny to me, since my family always makes jokes about it. I'm different from them in a quite a few ways, my breast size just being one of them. I'm sure somewhere down the line I'm similar to SOMEONE. At least I would hope so, or Ill have to talk to my mother about taking the wrong baby home from the hospital!

:smile:
  • wendylogan336
    Options
    ...and bronze artfully applied, you forgot that.....
  • wendylogan336
    Options
    Natural > Implants regardless of size... unless I guess there is real reason like you're a physique athlete or had cancer then it's understandable to implants.

So it's ok to get implants to show them off in a competitive field, but not if childbirth has sucked the life out of them and they hang like spaniels ears? Erm....ok!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

That isn't true at all.

n =/= 1. So thank you for your personal anecdote even though I clearly stated that it is not always the case.
  • nikkimarie330
    Options

That isn't true at all.

n =/= 1. So thank you for your personal anecdote even though I clearly stated that it is not always the case.

I'm sorry. I guess I read what you wrote wrong. Since you said you didn't meet many, I assumed that to mean it's uncommon. I just haven't found that to be the case is all.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE PICS
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    tl;dr

tumblr_m3w0irJ6Ql1qhdvf5o1_250.gif