I can't burp.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of coleslaw.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I have extra muscles in my tongue that allows it to contortion...I can not only roll it, but I can flip it upside down....
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...

- I drink liquids at room temp. I hate cold drinks unless it's beer.
    - I HATE Ketchup
    - My feet are flat to where I have heard them described as two new york strip steaks
    - And a lot of people think it's weird that I listen to disco and heavy metal.

Now we are talking - I loathe ketchup!!
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    i have not met a chocolate i did not like

Bakers unsweetened baking squares. Enjoy!
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I would say I have one less rib all because of the man upstairs had taken it away from me to create a mate for me. LOL. On a serious note I think I have a well tuned "gut feeling" I once had a gut feeling that a girl was cheating on me and sure sh@t I saw the evidence 5 mins later.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I used to do 'fortune telling' and have predicted deaths, accidents and illnesses, among other unsettling things. I no longer do this.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    I have body dysmorphia, I feel like I am physically deformed even though, according to others, I'm not. I've learned to kind of just put my thoughts and feelings aside but I still have days where even leaving the house is pretty terrible for me.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I dont like chocolate at all, in anything and in any form. Feelings for coffee and the likes are same.
  • reallymary
    Options
    My mother saved my life once. I fell asleep while I was driving to work one morning. She yelled very loudly and very sternly (as only mothers can do) "Mary, wake up NOW!" My eyes shot open and I was less than a foot from a guard rail, and travelling about 70mph. I swerved to avoid the guard rail and got the car under control. My mother had been dead for many years. But I believe she was with me that morning. Her voice was as clear as a bell.

I also have an unnatural fear of preying mantis insects. They bring me to my knees with fear. And I freeze. When my kids were little, they would hunt for them and put them beside me while I was working in the yard. The kids would go into hysterics laughing while I froze and contorted my face and tried to talk - all the while a complete panic was happening and I could not move. I can't move when I see them - it's weird.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of kryptonite !!!
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I learned to sing the alphabet backwards in the 5th grade and I have never forgotten it. :)
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Disparnumerophobia
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I hate shopping. So much so that I have been wearing the same pair of flip-flops for two years. I have a size 12 foot, and shopping for shoes is a chore
    I eat condiments all by themselves. Don't let me get my hands of a jar of tartar sauce.
    I must always have everything in the exact same spot all the time. Shampoo on the left, conditioner in the middle, body wash on the right etc...
  • xxjoellexx
    xxjoellexx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am a medium.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    I hate all condiments.

I hate them, too.. When you use them, you can't feel a damn thing... Wait...
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I have a third leg.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I can pick anything up with my toes!

oooo me 2 LOL YEA! im not alone with my monkey toes!!!

Yep, me too! :-D
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    I believe the country has an evil, evil side to it which we're not being shown.
    However, I won't go into specifics because, well... That's a debate I'm willing to discuss on this website, never.