What is a strange fact about you?

Options

Replies

• missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've worked on cadavers in 9 th grade and did brain surgery on on rats in college.
  • ACrowsDay
    ACrowsDay Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 19 chickens!! LOL
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    1. People assume because I can't clap to the rhythm that I can't sing a lick but God gifted me with perfect pitch and perfect timing on singing.

2. I am left-handed the only other one in my family who is is my middle nephew

3. I have a fear of elderly ladies because my real grandmother abused and mistreated me so when any elderly comes I am scared of them.
  • Suzannabanana
    Options
    When I do my walking outside, after 20 min my legs get itchy. This doesn't happen on the treadmill, maybe because of temperature change or something? Anyway I hate it and think it is weird and it makes my walks outdoors uncomfortable and not much fun. Anyone else share this weird condition?
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I am a medium.

I am a large! :laugh:
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I learned to sing the alphabet backwards in the 5th grade and I have never forgotten it. :)

I did the same thing in the 3rd grade! Couldn't sleep one night so I just started trying to say the alphabet backwards. It's a good party trick. haha

Other strange facts..

My arms are freakishly long. I'm 5'6" and my arms are as long as my husband's who is 5'9". Sometimes I don't know what to do with them because they just feel... awkward.

I was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune.

I'm really sensitive to other people's emotions/energies, even if they aren't saying or doing anything. I'm kind of like a sponge. I have a REALLY hard time being around negative people for this reason.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    I have two round shaped growths under my penis. When someone punches them or kicks them, it makes my stomach hurt and I drop to my knees. They're really sensitive, and I can feel what seems to be like 2 hard boiled eggs in side of it..
    Should I see a doctor?
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I day dream, a lot.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You Earthlings are so silly...
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am the ONLY left handed person in my entire, large, Catholic family.

I only see out of my right eye when both eyes are open, but can see out of my left when I close my right eye. (therefore, no depth perception)

I sense and predict earthquakes with alarming accuracy.

I have synesthesia: I hear music and think colors, tastes and textures. Middle C is forest green and the colors go up the scale as follows: red, reddish/orange, orange, yellow white, with varying shades between all of those. The colors go down the scale as follows: blue, purple, brown, maroon, black, with varying shades between. My favorite music occurs within the purple to yellow scale range. Most of the twangy, country music out there comes in as greenish, muddy brownish baby puke color, that tastes like metal. Most of the music done in 3/4 time signature (waltzing) comes in as rose pink, soft velvet, and tastes like bubble gum or cotton candy. I choose my musical likes and dislikes based on the colors I get from them.

That happened temporarily to alot of my friends back in the 1960's/70's particularly when they went to rock concerts and ingested some sort of.........:laugh:
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I collect magnets from all over the US and other countries. My fridge is getting pretty full...
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I learned to sing the alphabet backwards in the 5th grade and I have never forgotten it. :)

I learned to do this in the Army when I was drunk so if the MP's ever pulled me over I could do it drunk. Funny thing is I can still do it... pretty quickly too. But I don't drink anymore.
  • nicolewest91
    Options
    I have a crick in my neck because everytime I laugh I throw my head back (yes, I laugh a lot)
    I was a lips and eyes model for bodyshop online
    I have really stupid ideas that sound amazing at the time e.g. I ran out of eyelash glue once so I used my dads UHU superglue and ended up glueing my eye shut with my finger stuck to it. I got taken to hospital and luckily the only thing I lost were my eyelashes!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    * I had encropisis as a child that was bought on by sexual abuse.
    * I suffered from agoraphobia for a decade in my mid 20's and 30's.
    * My brother brutally killed his wife.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This thread is so fun!

I am right handed for absolutely everything EXCEPT shoot a gun :)

My boobies are made from my excess tummy skin/fat :) (I got a two-fer outta the deal!)
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, here we go... :laugh:

1) I can't wear turtlenecks. They make me gag. If someone touches my throat, I gag and almost throw up.
    2) I can't stand to have my toenails touched... no pedicures for me!
    3) If you touch me under my ear, it makes the side of my tongue itch.
    4) I hang out with 12 & 13 year olds daily & I LOVE IT!!! (I teach 7th grade math and English language arts.)
    5) I seriously think I'm addicted to peppermint essential oil. I put it in my coffee and water. I mix it with olive oil in a roller bottle and apply to my neck and temples (helps headaches and fatigue).
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    * I had encropisis as a child that was bought on by sexual abuse.
    * I suffered from agoraphobia for a decade in my mid 20's and 30's.
    * My brother brutally killed his wife.

Okay this one is not so much fun! :( Sorry!!!
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had a fear of dying for quite some time, anytime I would look in the mirror or think about death I would get very anxious and start freaking out. Oh great, I just did it to myself, now I'm starting to think about death and freaking out. Just kidding, but it did take me awhile to get over that feeling.

I do this all the time mostly when I am trying to sleep. It is not as bad as a it use to be but still a very creepy feeling.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    One of my legs is 3cm longer than the other, only found out this year.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    One of my legs is 3cm longer than the other, only found out this year.

This is very common. I have one leg longer than the other as well. I can feel the lop-sidedness everytime I take a step. I wonder if this is what caused my scoliosis.