What is a strange fact about you?

Options

Replies

• Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I like to imitate Bugs Bunny's voice when I'm alone and think noone is around to hear me.
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of werewolves and avoid going out alone at full moon. Yes I know they don't exist and that my fears are groundless but whenever I'm outside at full moon I can literally feel their breath on the back of my neck.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of werewolves and avoid going out alone at full moon. Yes I know they don't exist and that my fears are groundless but whenever I'm outside at full moon I can literally feel their breath on the back of my neck.

Stop watching twilight LOL
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    I believe the country has an evil, evil side to it which we're not being shown.
    However, I won't go into specifics because, well... That's a debate I'm willing to discuss on this website, never.

Yes we all know what that evil side is. But, I won't mention that name since he signs my e-checks.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I am the ONLY left handed person in my entire, large, Catholic family.

I only see out of my right eye when both eyes are open, but can see out of my left when I close my right eye. (therefore, no depth perception)

I sense and predict earthquakes with alarming accuracy.

I have synesthesia: I hear music and think colors, tastes and textures. Middle C is forest green and the colors go up the scale as follows: red, reddish/orange, orange, yellow white, with varying shades between all of those. The colors go down the scale as follows: blue, purple, brown, maroon, black, with varying shades between. My favorite music occurs within the purple to yellow scale range. Most of the twangy, country music out there comes in as greenish, muddy brownish baby puke color, that tastes like metal. Most of the music done in 3/4 time signature (waltzing) comes in as rose pink, soft velvet, and tastes like bubble gum or cotton candy. I choose my musical likes and dislikes based on the colors I get from them.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of porcelain dolls(curly hair, rosy cheeks granny dolls), all sorts of bugs incl butterflies and ladybugs etc.
    I'm very unpredictable one moment i'm a social butterfly next moment i'm socially awkward
    I'm afraid of birds except crows
    I've always wanted to see a ghost
    I've always wished Vampires were real not the twilight kind, more like Bram Stokers Dracula kind :D
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My last name is Strange.
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    I'm terrified of porcelain dolls(curly hair, rosy cheeks granny dolls), all sorts of bugs incl butterflies and ladybugs etc.
    I'm very unpredictable one moment i'm a social butterfly next moment i'm socially awkward
    I've always wished Vampires were real not the twilight kind, more like Bram Stokers Dracula kind :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Yr2bWX2us
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My last name is Strange.

Best one!!!
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I hate cotton balls, touching them makes me feel nauseous.

Just thinking about cotton balls makes my teeth hurt.

When I read this, I got the chills thinking about cotton balls against teeth. *shivers*
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed by registered trade marks and partially erased chalk boards.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    ive never drank, smoke, or done drugs.....

That's not strange, that's awesome!
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of going down escalators. I have panic attacks whenever I try

So weird! I have a phobia of going UP escalators! No problem going down.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I had been around the world three times by the time I was 20, haven't been anywhere since.
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    I am convinced that the end of the world will be either zombies or aliens.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I have never ever tasted meat or fish.
  • MSeel1984
    Options

Oh what joys you miss.

Steak Oscar. Enough said.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Yr2bWX2us

whuhahahhahaha I don't have a problem with Chucky hahaha
  • StheK
    Options
    Hmmmm....I'm the only person I know in present day that almost died during child birth. I actually coded during the birth of my oldest son.

You're not alone, one of my friends had pre-eclampsia and nearly died - she had to have an emergency caesarian and her baby was born prematurely.

Both my son and I nearly died as well. When my doctor asked a resident expert to review the record of the birth to help determine what they could have done differently, the expert assumed we HAD died based on the report, and was shocked to find out otherwise. I think childbirth is still pretty dangerous!
  • StheK
    Options

I was raised completely vegan- I eventually did taste meat and fish, but didn't like it. You're not missing anything.