Replies

• pineappleroo
    pineappleroo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I want to get into my pre baby clothes... a size 6
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I fit into all of my first round of goal clothes. Except I bought a leather jacket a month ago, it still zips up super tight but not as tight. I'd like to eventually fit more than a thin t-shirt under it, LOL.

Word of advice though, goal clothes are great and all but DONT buy goal bras. Especially if you are a bit further into the alphabet. You may find you need to go down band sizes but up several cup sizes as you get smaller.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have a gorgeous party dress for a Christmas party or other winter event since it is long sleeved and black. Its a size large, but its tight knit type of dress so I will need to be a lot smaller and toned. I can't wait to wear it! The beading on it is gorgeous, and it is my new goal for next Christmas.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I kept some timeless favorites that are size 0 (Banana Republic leather pants), some jeans 0's & 2's, and some Bebe dresses (they only look good when you're not fat... even skinny-fat). (I'm 5'2" so these sizes are reasonable for my body type & frame)

If I can fit into these again with some muscle... It's all good.

Eta: currently a 4 skinny-fat.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    34" waist jeans
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    black skinny jeans size 6...can now get them on and do them up....working towards being able to breath at the same time :)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Jeans, size 12.

This, exactly!
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    SO many. My black velvet pants size 10. They looked so good on me, back about eight years ago. I have some size 6s and size 8s, but I'm not sure I'm headed that way. I want to be realistic about my changed body post-menopause andbe at a healthy weight that I can maintain. I already made it into the size 14 hiking pants and that was a very big deal...I started out with my size 20s so tight on me that I had to wear a long top over them because the snap wouldn't stay closed.
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought anything yet... but the more I go shopping lately to find clothes that fit me now... I see some super cute things I want to get into! Such a goal! I cant wait! It wont be too long Im sure!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have fitness goal clothes which fit me but I need to look better in. For summer festivals I need to be able to wear short-shorts and bikinis and they're pretty unforgiving so it makes me up my game with exercise!
  • _mrsgigi_
    _mrsgigi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i bought a dress from express that wasnt really a goal dress, but i knew once i tightened up my stomach it would look nice. the next time i went to put it on it swallowed me, so i never even got a chance to wear it because i lost too much weight.. i just gave it to my sister for her goal dress.. I thought about doing goal clothes, but after that happened i was like i dont want to waste money again. I didnt expect to drop so many inches...
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a bunch of clothes that I knew would be too tight as incentive to get into them by Memorial Day. I was so excited to finally be able to buy cute clothes and I am ready to be able to wear them. This 2 pounds a week is wonderful, just with results like they have on the Biggest Loser were realistic and safe :), but I am getting there, pound by pound!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A bikini and size 6 pair of jeans.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I fit into all of my first round of goal clothes. Except I bought a leather jacket a month ago, it still zips up super tight but not as tight. I'd like to eventually fit more than a thin t-shirt under it, LOL.

Word of advice though, goal clothes are great and all but DONT buy goal bras. Especially if you are a bit further into the alphabet. You may find you need to go down band sizes but up several cup sizes as you get smaller.

Yeah, that one wasn't really on purpose...I just had a bit of a stupid moment hahaha
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes, this dress. It is a size 8.

A1E7DA78-C32B-438D-BDD7-85D74BAFAF8E-10501-0000117A452B7E2D_zps3e9cb934.jpg

You're gonna rock that dress! :happy:
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I started out having goal clothes but I either slimmed right through the stage where they'd fit or, because I'm exercising this time, I lost weight from certain places and they just didn't hang right.

I bought 2 dresses last summer and last time I tried them on I'd lost so much weight from my back area that they were all baggy there so I guess I'll never get to wear them.

I could never have a goal bra unless I bought it in an A cup as my boobs seem to be disappearing fast! :o(

That said, its good to have something to encourage you and who knows, your bra may fit you perfectly soon :o)
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm currently wearing my goal jeans...a little muffin top still, but not too bad :)

My real goal is to be able to wear them without a big shirt or hoodie, but with a tight shirt!

They are size 13 l.e.i. and the perfect length for my short legs. They were the smallest pair of jeans I ever bought and loved them, but when I gained back all the weight I lost last year, I moved up to a size 16/18.

I've tried them on every few weeks since I started the weight loss journey again.
  • torymichaels
    Options
    I've got a set of PJs from Victoria Secret (just comfy-looking, but they're VS) that hubby got me for Christmas in ::sigh:: 2011. I was supposed to lose the weight last year. Didn't really even try. So, that's my first item to fit into. They're XL and I'm hoping by May or June. Shall see.

Then I've got all the clothes in a box from when I got down to 200 about 5 years ago that should fit again. But most of all, i want to find a really cute mini-skirt and not look atrocious in it.
  • Swanlake999
    Options
    My goal/reward is to have a mini shopping spree at Lululemon. I have quite a ways to go but it will be so sweet to look and feel good in those form-fitting, comfy clothes!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    AN Under Armor sweater I bought too small and now it almost fits!