My boyfriends calls me fat.

Options
You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

Replies

• chezzielou1984
    Options
    Leave Him. He is obviously a horrible arsehole. Do it for your self esteem. No real man would treat a women that way.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You should totally marry this guy.
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I agree, it is time to set yourself free from such an abusive relationship. There is such thing as mental abuse, and this is it. Love yourself, you will find someone better who loves you for YOU, regardless of what you weigh.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

Your boyfriend needs a slap please add me I have been through similar
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow. You seem kind of angry. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. :laugh:

Nah, I saw your pictures, You aren't fat. He's just awful.
  • ThorATK
    ThorATK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is a no brainer
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Leave the guy immediately!! He does not deserve you. It is like these guys that divorce their wives when they have kids and gain some weight. It is ok for men to have a huge beer gut, but not women. At least you are finding out he is an idiot prior to wasting your life away, time and money.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    if you want to get even with him we can make a tape like Kim K and Ray J and show it to him and all his friends :laugh:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    dump his *kitten* then! there are plenty of guys who will love you for who you are, not what you look like!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    so if you know what you need to do, why post this thread?

Get out, move on, move up.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Punch him in the balls before you leave him.

ETA: if there is more than one (as your subject title indicates), punch every single one of them in the balls.

YOU ARE NOT FAT, BTW. You may have some weight to lose, but fat?!? Nope. I used to be 214 at 5'5 1/2"... Now THAT is fat.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    lol....be funny if he wasnt fat where it counted oh my did I say that? next time he calls you fat respond to him....well you are too damn skinny and point to his weener lol IK IK so immature but I would give you 10 dollars to see his face HA!
  • jmcheatham
    Options
    First of all, you're not fat. You're posts title says "My BOYFRIENDS call me fat". Sounds like you should not only dump this controlling loser, but rethink the type of guys you are going out with and demand some respect.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    How many of your boyfriends say this?
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    Options
    I can't imagine hurting the self esteem of the person I love, and I can't imagine the person I love insulting me in such a way. You deserve someone who can uplift you and encourage you to follow your own heart and goals. Not someone who shames you :(

My husband tells me I am beautiful and sexy and adorable and that I'm the love of his life. Even though I'm 70lbs heavier than I was when we met.

You are a beautiful girl! Believe in yourself and find someone who is as amazing as you are.
  • jennydoesketo
    jennydoesketo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All I'll say is please treat yourself with the love and respect you deserve. Good luck. :)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    All your boyfriends call you fat? Leave them all, and find better ones.
  • dirtdiver1970
    Options
    Gorgeous not fat. Keep smiling
  • bosskitty
    bosskitty Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Get rid of him chick, your better than that! Your self esteem will go through the roof when you do! :D
    x
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    so if you know what you need to do, why post this thread?

Get out, move on, move up.

Yes, this.