Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Leave him in a cloud of dust - NOW
  • ehdub
    ehdub Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    he's a loser. my friend was in a similar situation. her boyfriend was always sleeping around and saying things about her weight. her self esteem was low and she was an emotional eater. it was a sad spiral. he eventually left her siting her weight as the main problem in their relationship. she drove him to cheating he said. HERES WHERE IT GETS GREAT! one morning a month after they were broken up she decided to get healthy and change her negative feelings about herself. she went from well over 200 lbs to a svelt 130. shes a fitness buff and a personal trainer. her whole life changed for the better because she did it for herself. sidenote: her ex gained about 75 lbs of sloppy post relationship fat.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    R1R1ruc.gif
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Make it 100% sure and make him not your boyfriend. In fact, if possible, take him out of your life altogether. You do not deserve that. I know it's hard to leave, especially if he's had any success in convincing you that you're worthless (he seems to be trying pretty hard to do so), but it's his problem and not yours. You are fine and he is the one with whom there is something seriously wrong.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Just...stay together?
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even call 5'5 and 176 fat. Possibly chubby but not fat. And anyway, at one point in my life I was 300 pounds at 5'4 and my husband never once made an insensitive comment about my weight. He also doesn't cheat on me. Your boyfriend is just saying cruel things to you because he is trying to control you. When you leave he may say things like "you'll never find another man like me" or something along those lines, and I really hope you don't! Because you deserve better!
  • charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    R1R1ruc.gif
    [/quote

This^
    Dump the SOB, he's not worthy of you!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    you should call him single.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Well you could lose alot of weight if you get rid of that loser. Show him your " fat *kitten*" ( i dont mean that really) one last time as you walk out the door! You owe it to yourself to be with someone who will treat you right.
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Plenty of guys out there............but we all here to support you lose weight if you want it???!!!!
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    If he is cheating on you, why are you still with him?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Dump him and move on. You deserve better.
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can't dignify this question with a response because it's just too ridiculous.
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

You go girl. Today you have realized that you deserve better than that. That takes strength! I'm proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    you should call him single.

is that better than calling him a dbag...which he is.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    So whats your question?
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Leaving is a whole hell of a lot easier than waking up several years later and realizing you should've broke up with him years ago! Run away as fast as you can. Avoid the break up drama by moving out when he's not home (This requires strategic planning and help from motivated friends) , leaving a note, and changing your number! You will feel awesome to be free and single!:flowerforyou:
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Uhmmmm.... You aren't even fat..... Lol don't let what he says have any affect on you. He is not worth your time. :-) LEAVE HIM!!!
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You deserve much better, everyone does.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: My boyfriends calls me fat
    you should call him... a cab.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIMz_rwTTPewuPUZYS3ubS8KxYJ9QM7oCQUKu9v2lbOCxx9bhm get ready for an onslaught of all my favorite break up songs.

irreplaceable--beyonce
    here i go again on my own--whitesnake
    i will survive--gloria gaynor
    what doesn't kill me makes me stronger--kelly clarkson
    I'm a survivor keep on surviving--destiny's child
    never ever getting back together, like ever-- taylor swift

look up all these lyrics print some of them on your phone's text drafts to read now and then.

make a playlist of these and more songs. anyone else got more suggestions for this smart girl. her decision is made she just needs the right tools.