Replies

• wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You date asshats. Trade up.
  • LesaLu4
    LesaLu4 Posts: 83
    Options
    Put on a pair of boots and sing the song... "These boots were made for walking!" This is a great way to lose some quick weight... Drop him like a hot potato! You'll feel so much lighter.

You need to ask yourself some important questions...
    Why am I staying in this relationship?
    What am I afraid of?
    How would my life benefit from leaving?

I feel like we often times make decisions based on fear... fear of being alone, fear we won't meet anyone better, fear that he will move on and be happy and you'll be alone and unhappy. Just face those fears. Like others have said... treat yourself well. It is time to love yourself the way you would like to be loved by someone else.

Two other suggestions...
    Take some time off from relationships and date yourself (I know sounds silly)
    See a counselor and heal yourself from these men so you don't attract the same jerks

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Kick his bum to the curb. You can lose weight but he will always be cheater.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Yes, leave him. What's worse: Being completely unhappy IN the relationship OR being briefly unhappy when you break up?

Even though he is an *kitten*, you may still miss him when you break up, but you will get over that! It's natural to grieve a relationship, even if it isn't the best one.

Leave him, and focus on yourself! You deserve so much better!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    my ex husband treated me that way also and I kicked him to the curb. you are the same weight as me. your not fat by any means

feel free to add me
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    instead of wasting your time posting on this forum, you should be taking all of his stuff and putting it on the front lawn.. and hope it starts to rain :)
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

yeah... so... you're with him why?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You don't want to be treated like crap and get a disease right? Just leave. Tons of lovely men in this world.
  • tenkesh
    tenkesh Posts: 81
    Options
    Sounds like a keeper!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Please work on your self esteem and self worth!! Being alone is 10,000x's better than being with someone who doesn't value you, cheats on you and who you allow to break you down. The way I see this, it's not your boyfriend's fault: it's YOUR fault for staying with him. You are allowing him to treat you in this way when he's shown you over and over again what is true colors are but yet you haven't got the courage to leave him, or something inside of you likes being treated poorly and taken for granted.

Understand that you deserve better and it's not up to him to change anything, and he probably won't and doesn't have to. But it IS up to you to change the situation and leave his sorry *kitten* because you're worth more than that.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm convinced anyone who calls their SO bad names doesn't really love them. My boyfriend has never said anything nasty to me and I could never fathom calling him anything mean. We have disagreements and we talk about it, but there is never any reason to hurl hurtful words at someone if you love them.

This was a fav song of mine, doesn't pertain to your situation really...but..fun video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0ulNpvrRU
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    When I read the title all I could say was 'your boyfriend is a ****' but I'm glad that you're sure you're going to get rid of him because you sure as hell deserve better than that! :)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Get as far away from him as possible.
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    It's your call not mine.
    Though if he's treating you bad then leave.
    How do you know he's not being honest or looking out for your well being?
    People can mistake criticism for honesty.
    Just saying.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    instead of wasting your time posting on this forum, you should be taking all of his stuff and putting it on the front lawn.. and hope it starts to rain :)

or cut his clothes in little pieces and throw them on the lawn. or pour bleach on them first. just sayin'.

Disclaimer: i swear I have no personal relationship with lisa left eye. swear. super swear.
  • Andreagay60
    Options
    Don't leave this man.....PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE !!!!! (then you can remove yourself) :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    DEPORT
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ive always told my fiance that if he cheated, i wouldnt leave-but id slowly poison him and probably end up getting him fired and alienated from his family so he would die sick, broke, and alone.

happy to report he is in perfect health and not cheating.
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    Woah. Only one boyfriend called me a *****, and it was AFTER I dumped his lame *kitten*. It doesn't sound like either of you cared enough about each other (in your case rightfully so). Why cause more pain? Move on, spread love.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I forgot, thanks for reminding me women are SOOOO PERFECT. (This comment isn't to the OP).

in my fiances defence-if i ever cheat, he is allowed to poison me slowly too.