• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Religious
    Too many kids.
    Too many mothers for your many kids.
    Smoking
    Excessive drinking
    Pot use. I'm not against it I just rarely meet guys that use it infrequently. They usually love it too much.
    Bad teeth.
    I was going to add 'black' here as a joke. Since I'm black and all. But I know how some people on MFP get your panties all twisted. So laugh at my almost joke.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Evangelical religion.

Amen! No pun intended. I believe in God myself but if you have to mentioned Jesus every time you open your mouth, that's telling me that you might be a bit insecure about some things.

This.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Another deal breaker- speaking poorly. Very bad grammar. Using multi-syllable words in the wrong context or just making up words. It's especially annoying if you own a college degree. You should know better.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Constant combativeness, smoking, infidelity, hard drugs, lack of intelligence, dishonesty, lack of affection. Really, I could go on.

And sexual incompatibility.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't date ( 42 years married) but married, dating, friends, business, whatever the relationship, there is only one dealbreaker; lying. I do not lie. You may not like the answer you get, but I do not lie, period. I think nearly any transgression can be forgiven unless you destroy trust by throwing a lie on top of it. Lie to me, you're gone.
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A cackling laugh or bad teeth. Im ok with a little pudge, but hate a big beer gut
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Drugs.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I dont like to date guys with kids. Usually theres some baby mama drama involved. No thank you!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    When you don't respond to me.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Not being Alexander Skarsgård!

But seriously, being possessive and/or violent and/or an asshat are pretty much my only deal breakers!

Though this thread makes me understand why some people are still single,...so many conditions!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    One thing I would pick up on quickly, if we went out to eat, is being rude, disrespectful or discourteous with wait staff. I can't stand that. And it is a good indication of how they treat people in general.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Eating with their mouth open... AGHH!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I couldn't date anyone shorter than me. Makes me feel like a giant.
    Guys with long fingernails. That totally freaks me out.
    Guys that wear Axe body spray.

Ironically, when I was younger, my list was much longer. My husband seriously had half the qualities that were on my list. We've been married five years now. Guess those things really didn't matter.
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A dumb guy faking intelligence! Just be your damn dumb self! LOL
  • dietdailey
    Options
    Someone who acts better then someone else.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Arrogant, egotistical, self-centered, condescending, never wrong---- thank God I can't date myself he he he
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Lack of confidence. Oh and lack of male genitalia. That's a dealbreaker.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    roaming eye
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Arrogant, egotistical, self-centered, condescending, never wrong---- thank God I can't date myself he he he

Sounds like my kind of guy... entertaining!
  • odd_sock
    odd_sock Posts: 2
    Options
    My dealbreakers are arrogance, bad manners and being disrespectful and they apply not only to dating but all areas of my life