Fat girl doing Insanity!? Yes i'm doing it!! join me!!!!

Options

Replies

• allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sore from max interval- 60 minutes of hell... Shaun T loses his charm in month 2!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 145 and doing Insanity as well! :)
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awe that makes me sad... lol
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    :) with my injured leg and 304lb weight on 5'3 frame I can only do the warm up and some of the workout as I can't jump or my leg gives out. but so motivates me to see a 5'3 frame girl busting it out!!
  • sn_etuk
    sn_etuk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm shorter than you and weigh more, so it's been interesting. I decided to add Insanity to my normal workout regimine, instead of doing it as a standalone workout. I only did 3 days last week, because I was very tired from the cumulative efforts of Insanity plus other stuff. Two days so far this week, and I'm going to do my best to complete the workouts in order and not skip days. Good luck to us all.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity at 215 pounds at 5'4 and I'm on week 8 of 9 am now 203 pounds! I worked my way up though, I started with 30DS and other Jillian Michaels dvds until I felt ready. When I first tried Insanity at 230 pounds I couldn't finish the first workout that wasn't the fit test!
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 11, cardio recovery, complete. Was a nice change :) lol to not feel like dying after insanity was a nice change! Hope everyone had a great workout today! Keep it up and dig deeper!
  • trecey31
    trecey31 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    omg you all are scaring me but motivating me at the same time!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! almost done with month 1.... finally!!! scared about month two but the results are awesome so far... not lose a pound by the way!
  • suwei907
    suwei907 Posts: 9
    Options
    I just finished Day 11 today! I'd love to network with some of you ladies :)
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am one day ahead just how I started the program! Would love some insanity buddys! im 5'5 214 lbs
  • Jamiew3kids
    Options
    omg I hatre pure cardio lol
  • allysonvb
    Options
    Max cardio at work w no air- it was a sweat box but I think that max cardio is the easiest (if that can even be said) of the month 2 workouts! I was seriously dripping at the end, though! Keep it up!
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Max cardio at work w no air- it was a sweat box but I think that max cardio is the easiest (if that can even be said) of the month 2 workouts! I was seriously dripping at the end, though! Keep it up!

I did Max Cardio last night also! I agree it is by far the easiest of month 2, including Max Recovery. There's nothing "recovery" about that workout!!!
  • rfrizb
    rfrizb Posts: 8
    Options
    I am on the week 1 day 5 of the second month and i already want to hurt myself. I thought the first month was hard...lol But i am looking forward to seeing my overall results at the end and getting that shirt.
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    omg I hatre pure cardio lol

me too - at least you don't repeat any moves though... still :-\
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" 240, have been scared to try it, you guys have motivated me to give it a try!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Options
    I am 5'7" 240, have been scared to try it, you guys have motivated me to give it a try!
    It is a great workout. Just give it your best and you will see results!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Options
    Today is pure cardio and abs for me.. Ahhh better get to it!!
  • allysonvb
    Options

I did Max Cardio last night also! I agree it is by far the easiest of month 2, including Max Recovery. There's nothing "recovery" about that workout!!!
    100% agree! That was today.