Fat girl doing Insanity!? Yes i'm doing it!! join me!!!!

Options

Replies

• Smdljwd
    Smdljwd Posts: 3
    Options
    It was my third day today. I can't get thru more than 10 mins and I feel like I can't breath. Do you you guys actually finish the entire workout? I'm 5'3 and 175. I def need some buddies on here lol.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It was my third day today. I can't get thru more than 10 mins and I feel like I can't breath. Do you you guys actually finish the entire workout? I'm 5'3 and 175. I def need some buddies on here lol.

Just keep pushing you can do it! You'll work up your endurance in due time.

I do finish the workout. Do I get through it without breaks? Hell NO! I take a break when I need it and get right back in it! You have to do that. Go at your own pace.

I'm on Day 25. So last week of the First month. Woot woot!
  • Smdljwd
    Smdljwd Posts: 3
    Options
    [quote

Just keep pushing you can do it! You'll work up your endurance in due time.

I do finish the workout. Do I get through it without breaks? Hell NO! I take a break when I need it and get right back in it! You have to do that. Go at your own pace.

I'm on Day 25. So last week of the First month. Woot woot!
    [/quote]

Thanks for the motivating words! I really need them. :)
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

I definitely take breaks! But you find you build up you endurance. I find myself making it through sections without my usual breaks and I get super excited :) just do what you can! I always try to push for just bone more whe on I hit that point of wanting to stop. That way I feel accomplished
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Day 26 completed today :) it was weird.... pure cardio and cardio abs and I almost enjoyed it.... ALMOST! Lol I forced myself to take less breaks than normal and I think my body responded well to that. I haven't seen much int the way of results physically, but mentally I have changed. For me that is uber Important. Plus I've seen a lot f people see higher results in month two :) so I'm staying positive on that.

I hope all of you are doing great with insanity and digging deeper everyday!

I'm a lazy bum so if I can do it, you can too! :)
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Week one of month two complete! I'm just as sore as the beginning of month one! It feels so good :) ready for my t-shirt!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Week one of month two complete! I'm just as sore as the beginning of month one! It feels so good :) ready for my t-shirt!

LOL, ikr! We are defiantly earning it! Good job with making through this far!
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this group :) I am on day 2 of recovery week !
    It had been a long 1st month, but I kept on pressing play even though I thought I was going to die at time lol!!!
    I can't wait to start month 2. Any one on month 2 yet? What is it like???
    I haven't weighed myself since I started insanity, I'm going to do that at the end!
    I am getting an though :))
    Insanity all the way ..... Lol
    X
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Recovery week starts tomorrow! I'm excited! How is everyone getting alon?
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    One. More. Week!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Recovery week starts tomorrow! I'm excited! How is everyone getting alon?

I'm also really excited to start Recovery week tomorrow! Not excited for Month 2 but recovery week hell yeah! Bring it!
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mandalynn, I have started a facebook group for fitness and have just finished Insanity Asylum Volume 2. Most of the people in my group are doing Insanity if you have any interest just let me know. I log everyday both here and there and I have done the standard Insanity program 2 full times as well as a hybrid so I've got plenty of answers to questions you might have. The rest of the group may also be able to help at least to know others that are going through it.
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Recovery day one. Done! I like the recovery workout :)
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    So I'm in recovery week and I'm basically love it! Lol I'm super scared fro month two.......
  • AnderMama88
    Options
    So I'm in recovery week and I'm basically love it! Lol I'm super scared fro month two.......

Don't be scared for month 2. Yes, the workouts are longer, but in my opinion, they aren't really much higher intensity. Don't get me wrong...I'm completely spent at the end of each and every workout, but I also feel like I get a much better workout! It is a lot more upper body work than month 1, though. You will do great! Month 1 was really good preparation. I have 17 more days :) Enjoy recovery week!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Fit Test results Day 1!

Switch Kicks - 105
    Power Jacks - 35
    Power Knees - 87
    Power Jumps - 31
    Globe Jumps - 10
    Suicide Jumps - 10
    Push-up Jacks - 20
    Low Plank Oblique - 40

Those are phenomenal results!!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    1 more Recovery day and then onto Month 2. I have been telling myself to embrace it, embrace it! So I shall. LOL
  • mandalynn1986
    Options

Don't be scared for month 2. Yes, the workouts are longer, but in my opinion, they aren't really much higher intensity. Don't get me wrong...I'm completely spent at the end of each and every workout, but I also feel like I get a much better workout! It is a lot more upper body work than month 1, though. You will do great! Month 1 was really good preparation. I have 17 more days :) Enjoy recovery week!

That makes me feel so much better! Thank you! And congrats on being so close to finishing! How are your results so far?
  • AnderMama88
    Options

That makes me feel so much better! Thank you! And congrats on being so close to finishing! How are your results so far?

My results are great so far!
    I've lost...
    17 lbs
    1 inch on neck
    4 inches on waist
    4 inches on hips
    3.25 inches on bust
    2.25 inches on thighs
    .5 inch on knee
    .75 inches on calves
    1 inch on forearm
    1.5 inches on upper arm

I'm not using the diet plan, just making my own healthy choices. Good luck, just stick with it, you got this! :):)
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Final fit test this afternoon!