Fat girl doing Insanity!? Yes i'm doing it!! join me!!!!

Options

Replies

• mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 12 completed today. I know I didn't push it very hard today. Couldn't get into it and just wanted to die. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all :(
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Started recovery week today. I have a feeling I'm going to get spoiled and get a swift kick in the butt next week...
  • trumpkat80
    trumpkat80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, I just wanted to encourage you all. Yes, Insanity is crazy hard. but it's SO worth it. I only lost 7 lbs. BUT I shed 23.5 inches in 2 months! Since last fall I've gone from a 14 to an 8. Keep pushing play!!!!
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Hey everybody, I just wanted to encourage you all. Yes, Insanity is crazy hard. but it's SO worth it. I only lost 7 lbs. BUT I shed 23.5 inches in 2 months! Since last fall I've gone from a 14 to an 8. Keep pushing play!!!!

Wow if that isn't motivation... I don't know what is! Did you notice if you saw more results in the first month or in the second?
  • beeweezybaby
    Options
    I LOVE this board! Great job ladies I am joining the fun today!
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Started recovery week today. I have a feeling I'm going to get spoiled and get a swift kick in the butt next week...
    Yup, but that's part of the plan! Enjoy it!
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning...I lost 4.6 pounds last week! Woo hoo! So my total loss for month 1 was 11.2 lbs :) And several inches, too! We took halfway point progress pics a few mins ago. I can see differences for sure, but I had an anxiety attack looking at them because I guess I just look different in my head, I just see myself as a lot smaller than I am, and a half naked picture is a shocking image. :( They are so embarrassing. Long way to go still...but happy with what I've done so far.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    finished first month today!! yayyy!! results are great though.. but didnt lose a pound.. up two lol!!!

you can see pics on the insanity group! cant post here.. still :blushing:
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 13 of Insanity. Just finished Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs. Tomorrow is my rest day! YAY! It is needed. I've really pushed myself this week. Seeing improvements in my endurance and upper body strength so that's pretty awesome!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    GREAT work and motivation! As a fellow fat girl (CW 175 at 5'4) I am LOVING Insanity. You should come on over to Game Changers! We're all doing Insanity, P90x, or some other Beach Body program. It's a great crew full of lots of amazing support! Come check us out!

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5416-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers
  • Jlwebb07
    Jlwebb07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 212lbs and I'm on week 4 of Insanity. You got this! :)
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this board! Great job ladies I am joining the fun today!

My husband and I started yesterday!! We can do it!!
  • queenjustine03
    queenjustine03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 lbs! I'm a short fat girl too. I'm just worried I won't be able to get through it! But if you see results, its gotta be worth it.

Motivate me? Add me? HELP ME.
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Today was day 13. Pure cardio and cardio abs. Oh my lord! My body refused to do anything today! But I did what I could and pushed through. Looking forward to Monday. Second fit test and I'll see how my numbers have improved :)

Great job sticking to it everyone! I'm so proud of us!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing play!
    You can do it!

I lost 20 lbs in my first round of Insanity. Mostly during month 2. It is critical to eat enough to fuel your body during this program. Follow the guide.
    Stick with it and earn that Tshirt!

Dig deeper!
  • loveforoldcars
    loveforoldcars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am a chunky monkey .. trying to shed unwanted 80 lbs with this .. day number 10 for me .. i am getting better at the routines .. still need help keeping up..
  • Mahogany75
    Options
    I'm joining! Tomorrow wil be day 1 for me.
  • Mahogany75
    Options
    Just did the fit test. Sweat all over, but feeling good.

1 down 59 more to go. :-)
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    So did day 15 test today here are my comparisons.... I feel like I don't do them right but at the same time I feel like I am?

Day 1 test

Switch kicks -35
    Power jacks - 20
    Power knees - 60
    Power jumps - 14
    Globes jumps - 6
    Pushup jacks - 0
    Low plank oblique - 25
    Suicide jumps - somehow missed this the first time around.....

Day 15

Switch jacks - 43
    Power jacks - 32
    Power knees - 62
    Power jumps - 24
    Globe jumps - 10
    Pushup jacks - 4
    Low plank oblique - 46
    Suicide jumps - 7