Fat girl doing Insanity!? Yes i'm doing it!! join me!!!!

Options

Replies

• allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sunday I did my second Fit test..

Day1 / Day 15
    1. 69 / 71
    2. 26 / 35
    3. 60 / 72
    4. 20 / 25
    5. 6 / 8
    6. 7 / 10
    7. 9/ 15
    8. 20 / 42
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I feel myself getting so much stronger everytime! Also this past week I finally started to shed the weight 3 lbs gone!!
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sunday I did my second Fit test..

Day1 / Day 15
    1. 69 / 71
    2. 26 / 35
    3. 60 / 72
    4. 20 / 25
    5. 6 / 8
    6. 7 / 10
    7. 9/ 15
    8. 20 / 42

Great numbers!
  • lilyclaark
    lilyclaark Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    really motivational! im 5'8 and weigh 162, so I think that maybe I should try doing this as well (:
  • skinneeme007
    skinneeme007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My brother and I just finished day 2 of week 4! It's definitely the hardest thing I've ever done, but the results are great so far. Feel free to add me!
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Week three almost done here. How's everyone else doing?
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Day 19 complete. I'm going to the coast tomorrow though so me and the workout partner are taking that as our day off and doing tomorrows on Sunday :)

Hope everyone is doing great and digging deeper!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday(Fit Test). By the end my thighs were on fire! What a workout.
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Started insanity 2 days ago. Can't wait to start seeing results! The workouts are tough but I'm trying my best to get through them. Feel free to add me! Always looking for more support and definitely going to need it to make it through this program. Good luck everyone!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I'm starting soon! My BMI is 32 and i'm 42% fat - so yeah im obese! Also get sick after intense workouts so ill be complaining a lot!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Lost 26.1 lbs on my "dry run" of Insanity. Now on a second round.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Insanity for me...will do the fit test tonight. This is my 4th attempt at it, have yet to complete it. So here goes!! Feel free to add me!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am also a fat girl doing Insanity :) I'm on Day 11 so far. I'm 5'6" and a size 18... :) so far, my favorite has been pure cardio, but i like how even the people in the video need to stop for water and to get back to form.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Took a week off last week due to travel and (I can't lie) lack of motivation- did some other exercise (Love the ARC trainer)... so, this week starts TWO LAST weeks to get my gray shirt. OMG please motivate me to get it DONE!
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tonight was fit test #3 and day one of month 2! It was long and difficult, but it was actually a nice change of pace! On another note, it's been 24 hours since my last cigarette, too! Finally kicking the habit :) I'm sure it will make workouts much easier, too.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Keep at it girl!! It does not matter how much you weigh...it matters that your trying to get healthy...=)
  • MissDennisse
    Options
    wow congratulations!!! I know insanity is NOT an easy workout so props to u! I was only able to do it for a month do to a back injury but now you're motivating me to get back on it. btw be sure to take pictures so that you can see ur progress!
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fit Test results Day 1!

Switch Kicks - 105
    Power Jacks - 35
    Power Knees - 87
    Power Jumps - 31
    Globe Jumps - 10
    Suicide Jumps - 10
    Push-up Jacks - 20
    Low Plank Oblique - 40