Body image self-assessment quiz

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You have scored 26 points.

A score at this level indicates that you lack confidence in your appearance and your self-confidence is shaky. .

Like I didn't know this after 43 years of life.
  • doubleduofa
    doubleduofa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    22...which is suprising. I think that if I took this only 6 months ago it'd be way over 40. Not there yet, but it's nice to feel like I'm moving in the right direction.

I tried that "self affirmation" and putting myself in uncomfortable situtations and faked it. Finally in the last few weeks, I've felt people respond to what I'm putting out there. It takes time, but it's nice to feel comfortable in my skin for the first time in awhile.

Everyone here is beautiful...keep up all of your amazing work!
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    53. Eek.
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    76. enough said. =(
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I scored 29... I'm struggling and trying so hard to improve my self confidence and I WILL be confident and outwards one day. :flowerforyou: We all can.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    6. I'm sure if I took this a year ago I'd be 100. :p
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    31. Thing is I already know I have a poor body image, so I'm taking steps to improve it. It has definitely gotten better, especially since I started working as a swim instructor last April. (Wearing a swimsuit as our work uniform, I kind have no choice but to face any self-consciousness I have.)
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    15. Not bad-- I'm crediting getting some muscles from lifting with that. And having a boyfriend that works relentlessly to up my body image. I'm sure it would've been higher a few years ago.
  • anaduffy
    anaduffy Posts: 74
    Options
    I got a six but since I'm slightly conceded I'm not surprised
  • niemannre
    niemannre Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You have scored 36 points.

It'll be better next time. =)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I scored an 18, and it started off telling me I live comfortably in my body most of the time. Then it wrapped up by telling me I might need professional help to deal with my body image issues. What a crock.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    13. Is that good or bad (which way is up?)
  • danni_l
    danni_l Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    48, not that surprising really. Ongoing issues with BDD and EDs, in recovery now and I think Im much better than I used to be, obviously still a long way to go though....
  • ClassicStyles
    Options
    Well of course it put my number above 40. I am thoroughly unhappy with my appearance because I am 75 lbs overweight and I do not want to stay this way. Does this make me dimorphic? Hell no. It makes me aware of my physical appearance and my health and that I need to do something about it. Unhappy does not make me dimorphic. Uncomfortable does not make me dimorphic. I am 75 lbs overweight.. I should be uncomfortable. Jeeze, those tests are bloody awful.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Told me I had BDD.

Nope. That's bull - I know this because, when I look in the mirror, I see a fat woman looking back at me.

Which is why I'm here in the first place.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    27...so basically, not that great xP