Those who post only body shots...

Options

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Cameras don't like me. I don't like them, either.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    My rule has always been...when liquor is in my navel, do not post proof of it.
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I kept trying to get a shot of my face, but kept breaking camera lenses....
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I break every camera I look into.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on my face, but have made great progress with my body. Maybe I'll post a success story when I reach my goal face.

Lol!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Cameras don't like me. I don't like them, either.

^ this.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm like John Cena..."You can't see me!" (swipes hands side to side)

Ya...Nerdgasm there. Don't hate.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Interesting responses. I knew there had to be reasons! Have to get going but will check this thread again later. Be nice! :happy:
  • eliseofthejungle
    eliseofthejungle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My rule has always been...when liquor is in my navel, do not post proof of it.

:laugh: :drinker: :laugh:
  • supermom061512
    supermom061512 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have nothing wrong with my face, (I happen to like it), I just really like my back, so I want to show it off
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I love my face....but I LOVEEEEE this pic of my back :)

Oh damn ...me too!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    OP.....If you post a picture of your body, I will post a picture of my face. Seems like a fair trade.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    I have nothing wrong with my face, (I happen to like it), I just really like my back, so I want to show it off

my face doesnt have as many muscles that show as my arm,back do .:)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    some people like the privacy. Some are more fond of their shape than their face.
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on my face, but have made great progress with my body. Maybe I'll post a success story when I reach my goal face.

Very funny. Hilarious, in fact.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Ive asked the same thing. Could be lack of confidence in facial aesthetics
    I usually don't show my face and yep this is pretty much why. That and it's not like I can post body shots up on other sites and not get ridiculed for it. It's about the only place I can show progress and get congratulated and not shunned for it and right now my body is about the only thing I like, I hate my face.

That and you know, some people are really proud of what they've done to say their thighs or *kitten* or arms or waist and they like showing it. You can't really be all look at how strong I've made my forehead etc.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @OP - My first profile pic was a face shot, like a passport. As I started to shed the pounds, I realized that this is fitness site, and is the best place to share progress pics of my body.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Ive asked the same thing. Could be lack of confidence in facial aesthetics
    I usually don't show my face and yep this is pretty much why. That and it's not like I can post body shots up on other sites and not get ridiculed for it. It's about the only place I can show progress and get congratulated and not shunned for it and right now my body is about the only thing I like, I hate my face.

nIF8e.jpg
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fitness site = show off FITNESS results

Facebook = show off FACE (And trust me, it's not a bad one.)

Also...like others said, it's a matter of professional and personal privacy.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Professional reasons if you have work colleagues on MFP. Remember one can be searched by email address as well.