Those who post only body shots...

Options

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm a pro at getting people to reveal their faces to me ;) I consider it my MFP mission.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I prefer mine of Patron Cafe' between the breasts....
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Right now, my picture is supposed to be showing off my *kitten*. I have one other photo of just my torso, which is showing off an awesome shirt that my friend painted for me. The rest of my photos are of my face, my car, my cat, and other things I like.

Why don't more people post pictures of their cats, anyway?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Or as I was told here today, I am a butterface. That's why. :laugh:

I saw that and couldn't believe it! She was probably just jealous of your rockin' body!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on my face, but have made great progress with my body. Maybe I'll post a success story when I reach my goal face.

i literally LOLed at this
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i worked for my body. i was born with ma average looking face.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    does it really matter???? Besides I'm to big to fit in the whole pic...lol...:bigsmile:
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    does it really matter???? Besides I'm to big to fit in the whole pic...lol...:bigsmile:

Nope, it doesn't really matter. That's why it's in the chit chat, fun, and games forum. I see lots of things that don't really matter posted here all the time so why not this? :tongue:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Both my feet and face are ugly so I crop. Mind you, can't be dangling the p3n0r here either so that is cropped in pics at times too.
  • hazleyes5
    Options
    me I just like to show my progress ,, i havent took many pictures though . I think some people like to only show the progress. I have progress pictures but i'm not showing them ... i just started the squat challenge ,, so picutres are only for me (booty shots)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Because what you put on the internet is out there forever.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Privacy reasons for me. I show just enough so you can see how devastatingly handsome I am without you being able to recognize me from my mugshot.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm a pro at getting people to reveal their faces to me ;) I consider it my MFP mission.

That's kind of scary..lol
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    OK, OP, I give you good deal. You get one half my face, I get one half your body. I get pick which half. We have deal yes?
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Have you seen the movie "Mask: The Rocky Dennison Story"? :wink:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Both my feet and face are ugly so I crop. Mind you, can't be dangling the p3n0r here either so that is cropped in pics at times too.

I freakin' adore you. LMAO!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm just tall sometimes my face just doesn't get into the picture
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    i am so ugly that the camera can only hand part of my face
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Id say its because that's the part they worked so hard on and are proud? I think a better question is why on this type of site do people only have pics of their face....
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Because butterface. I admit.