Those who post only body shots...

Options

Replies

• aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I wasn't kidding. :( But it's all good. No worries :)

someone told you on that on this site?? thats currazy.....now i wanna see your face
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're scared someone they know will see them and recognize them?
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    <<Just for a second!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    <---T-Rex prefers the side view - shows off his physique to perfection.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    when I have some awesome body shots to post, those will be my profile pictures. however, my profile picture doesn't even show the entirety of my face. I prefer to keep it semi-anonymous.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    <<Just for a second!

That person must have had thier eyes scratched out and acid thrown in their face , 'cause you're gorgeous
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    For me, it's a privacy thing.
    I'm a public figure in my community, people could recognize me,
    and not that there's anything to be ashamed of, but, I rather have the privacy.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    <<Just for a second!

That person must have had thier eyes scratched out and acid thrown in their face , 'cause you're gorgeous

Many thanks! And flattering coming from a drop dead beauty!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Im just plain ugly:(
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    I like to mix it up!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    My Fugly Pal
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    <<Just for a second!

someone else already said it but yeah, basically they're crazy. you're very pretty!

who even has the nerve to call someone that you know? there are lots of mean people on this site but it honestly reveals more about THEM than it does about you when they say things like that.

I feel like a lot of people on this site should eat a seed of kindness. and log it obviously (-;
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    While we are on the subject, i have to say you MFP people have some of the best looking profile pics i have ever seen. Im shocked when i see some of you say you have so much to lose, you'd never guess it by looking at your pics!

give me some pointers! my pic is 9 months old because i rarely take a good pic!
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    For me, it's a privacy thing.
    I'm a public figure in my community, people could recognize me,
    and not that there's anything to be ashamed of, but, I rather have the privacy.

i recognize you!!....jk
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    meh, idk, people always tell me to smile and i'm sick of hearing it?

face pics in the profile bucket if your that interested lol
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    <<Just for a second!

someone else already said it but yeah, basically they're crazy. you're very pretty!

who even has the nerve to call someone that you know? there are lots of mean people on this site but it honestly reveals more about THEM than it does about you when they say things like that.

I feel like a lot of people on this site should eat a seed of kindness. and log it obviously (-;

i looked for the calories on that.....not there
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Perhaps they wish to remain anonymous? Professional people don't necessarily want their patients/students/clients stumbling across their half naked before and after photos on some website.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    <<Just for a second!

i looked for the calories on that.....not there

hahaha!! it's probably 0 cals. You can NEVER be too kind. :happy:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Most of me doesn't fit in the standard thumbnails.

Um, he is not lying.. Whoaaaaaa.
  • andrederosier
    andrederosier Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I missed it reading through all these but I didn't see the dreaded "compliment" of "You have such a pretty FACE!". Maybe we heard that enough and would like a compliment on something besides a pretty face.