Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Those who post only body shots...

Replies

• DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    I love my face
  • Some of us prefer not blast the interwebs with our identities...
  • I thought about not posting face pics... I mean who wants someone you know to stumble on your pics? Or read the strange things you post on the forums... ha. :)
  • Because I don't need my male coworkers or boss to recognize me. It's none of their business what my weight is or what I look like in a bikini. I usually only post a couple of pics for my FL every once in a while then take them down.

This. I might post a pic of my body in my bikini but wouldn't want anyone from work knowing it was me...awkward much.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    I thought about not posting face pics... I mean who wants someone you know to stumble on your pics? Or read the strange things you post on the forums... ha. :)

Definitely a great point!! I personally see my online sphere and my real life sphere in synergy. But that's given I'm just a college student and don't have much of a professional reputation to maintain or protect (quite yet). I don't know I guess I wouldn't say something online that I wouldn't in person either though.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    I am in the witness protection program and would be hunted down by Jubba the Hut;s thugs if I show my face. that and I look like the backside of a horse. :laugh:
  • I'm shy
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    people are weird, is the answer.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    My face is already pretty slim. I want to show off the amazing changes that are happening to my body because I am proud of them.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    I have several forums where people don't even see any pic that remotely resembles me, those are places where controversial things are being discussed, so it's safer to stay faceless. Here I want to be my real honest self, fat and all, because I want real improvement.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Because the camera will steal your soul.

shao_kahn_soul_destroyer.gif
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    I see it as a public service, posting my pics. I mean, this is a fitness sight. Many here are trying to lose weight. I figure if looking at me can make just one person lose their apetite and thus lose more weight, I have don't my good deed for the day.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    I'm here with my teddy bear!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    My face is already pretty slim. I want to show off the amazing changes that are happening to my body because I am proud of them.

Holy Sh1t! You have tightey whiteys on!
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Personally, I wouldn't post anything where you could identify me. I can't even have a Facebook profile because of my job. I work for the MI:5... ;)

Just kidding. I work in the mental health sector at the moment and I cannot have anything but a professional online presence.
  • I see it as a public service, posting my pics. I mean, this is a fitness sight. Many here are trying to lose weight. I figure if looking at me can make just one person lose their apetite and thus lose more weight, I have don't my good deed for the day.

wait whaaat did you say? Sorry, I was busy staring ;) lol.
  • My face is already pretty slim. I want to show off the amazing changes that are happening to my body because I am proud of them.

Holy Sh1t! You have tightey whiteys on!

EXACTLY, what I was thinking.. random,.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    For professional reasons.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    I see it as a public service, posting my pics. I mean, this is a fitness sight. Many here are trying to lose weight. I figure if looking at me can make just one person lose their apetite and thus lose more weight, I have don't my good deed for the day.

wait whaaat did you say? Sorry, I was busy staring ;) lol.

And now I am sure you have lost any semblance of an appetite. You are welcome. :wink:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I'm a pro at getting people to reveal their faces to me ;) I consider it my MFP mission.