Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! Thank you! You are in an inspiration to many (including me)!
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love your testimony because it is so very truthful. There are a lot of things I can't imagine doing at this moment in time. I actually didn't believe at the end of January I could stick to any weight loss plan that only let me loose 1-1.5lbs per week. Here I am still with the program. Almost everyday I read success stories to keep me motivated that people just like me have accomplished unimaginable goals. I don't know if I can ever be a runner, but your story tells me anything is possible if we try and stay committed. Thank you for sharing, beautiful.
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are really inspiring and motivation boosters..thanks for sharing.
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome!!! Courage, perserverance, strength, hope, Faith!! You have it all and more : ) Congratulations!
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    this is soo awesome! makes me feel better that my weight loss progress is slow took me a year to lose 40 pounds but im still going! amazing progress and will to not give up on your dream. my goal is 120 as well but me being 4'11 im sure it might be adjusted :o
  • carmendeans
    Options
    Omg! My jaw actually dropped looking at the difference! Wow. Well done, you must be so happy that you had the willpower to follow through. Amazing! :D
  • fitzonegirl
    fitzonegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures!!!
  • Sugartoes44
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your story! You are an inspiration and should be so proud of yourself! You look gorgeous and the glow you give off is stunning! Keep up the hard work and you definitely made me take a look at myself and realize that I'm not giving this my absolute best. Thank you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • runtohere
    runtohere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your success is a great motivational example. thank you for sharing and keep up the wonderful progress.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You so great, congrats on your hard work wonderful journey!!!
  • momo9bean
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    3 years to lose the weight, now that's what I call dedication and hard work. You look amazing great job on your long journey :flowerforyou:
  • kniknaack
    kniknaack Posts: 32
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your story is inspiring and I feel the same way, never give up because the time is going to go by anyways right?!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    So amazing to read. Exactly what I needed today.
  • Pkeenan1229
    Pkeenan1229 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! congrats! you are inspiring
  • mezzosteph1
    Options
    I needed to see this today. Thanks for posting. You have done some amazing work!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post, you give me hope :) and you look amazing.
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congrats, I love your story!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and have done amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!