Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, you have done an amazing job and im so happy for you!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!!! Well done!
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    You look amazing and younger full of life congrats
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is seriously my most favorite success story I have read on here (and I read lots!). Your story is 100% relatable and describes what I'm going through exactly! I totally agree with slow and steady wins the race! I'm still in the beginning of my weight loss journey and have only lost a few lbs. so far. When I feel discouraged, I keep telling myself that it's only been 4 months and I'm not going to lose the weight (healthy) that fast. I'm doing everything I can to never give up despite the constant temptations that I always bend to. It's hard when your social activities mainly include drinking and eating and there is a friend getting married every other weekend! I think the most important thing is if you have a day, weekend, week where you "blow it" put that behind you, and get after it again.

You've really inspired me! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    Whoa! Amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharring:smile:
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, very motivational
  • xoaries
    xoaries Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job staying motivated! You look wonderful. My goal weight/clothing size is actually closer to your starting point, but I suppose that is what makes everybody different. Good luck with your journey to your next goal :)
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That beautiful smile says it all. You look soooo happy & you deserve to be! I am glad to see you did it slow too. I truely believe if it is done slowly it stays off. Kepp up the good work, very proud of you!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? You look amazing! I'm going to give a friend of mine the link to this story, I KNOW it will motivate her.
  • kellimellema
    kellimellema Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So inspiring.
  • swtjenny90
    swtjenny90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow hot momma! im a little bigger than you and i want to get down quite a bit like you... not exactly 120 maybe like 150 but this is def inspirational! i love looking at peoples pictures! thanks and congrats!
  • adaowerri
    adaowerri Posts: 34
    Options
    OMG YOUR STORY JUST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES~! THANK U FOR THIS MOTIVATION. you look amazing !
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and a Skillet Fan!!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Such a solid transition! You look incredible :)
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm totally impressed and I totally agree with your approach! Good luck and God bless you too!
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your approach to weight loss and fitness is perfect. I love your attitude, and oh man, your legs are awesome! I'm so jealous!
  • michele_n77
    michele_n77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a fantastic accomplishment.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    bump
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats you look gorgeous!!! very inspirational :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!