Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    wow, thats crazy. o:
    couldnt tell if that was really you or not until i saw you with your mom on the last pic. o: TOTALLY amazing.
    it shows and you did a great job. and you do look younger.
  • kelsbaby5874
    Options
    Thank you soooo much for sharing your story! I have been overweight for years because I have hypothyroidism and it really makes me sad, I use to weight 125 pounds but now I am fat and have been trying to lose the weight for years, I exercise and count calories but the weight just comes off so slow that it's hard to keep trying : ( I am going to print out your story and keep it in my weightloss journal to read on days when I feel like giving up. Oh and by the way your not ugly at all girl, what the heck is wrong with you for thinking that! Who cares what people have said to you in the past, haters gonna hate, life is too short to worry about silly stuff! : )
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow Rose you look amazing. I'm the same height as you, and while I only have around 12-14lb or so to lose I have been really struggling lately but you've given me the hope that I can do it too. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to send you a F/R in the hope you can help keep me motivated.

Well done :flowerforyou:
  • msmichydo
    msmichydo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story, and the progress you went through to get where you are.
    I know what it's like feeling like the "fat ugly girl", and your story really touched me today. I'm not going to give up.
    Thank you so much for helping to keep me motivated.
    You look AMAZING.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!!! VERY MUCH
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! This post was just what I needed to read this morning. I needed to be reminded that sometimes weight loss is slow but not to be discouraged :happy:
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story! You look fabulous!! I too, am a slow loser. It's taken me 21 months to lose 50 pounds and I still have 40 more to lose. I accept this is me and my loss.

Again Great job!

PS. I dream of doing the Disney Princess as well!
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    Wow! Great work! you look years younger! Just maintain it now!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for posting and inspiring :smile:
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC. Look at your friekin legs! You have amazing legs in that picture with the shorts and t-shirt! Holy crap! Not only are you beautiful on the outside but you are beautiful on the INSIDE as well. Very well done. This makes me feel better about my very slow weight loss. Thank you for posting. <3
  • Annvona
    Annvona Posts: 3
    Options
    :love: wow you look amazing!!!!:love::love:
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Holy moly girl!!! Thanks so much for sharing your story. It's very motivating and encouraging. :)
  • Tateyhead88
    Options
    What a rockstar! massive inspiration! Well done!
  • jlr2001
    jlr2001 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!! Nice job,thanks for sharing, thanks for the inspiration!! Was listening to the song the fighter while looking at your post, so you had theme music very inspirational!!
  • nikkih1288
    nikkih1288 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Your story brought tears to my eyes because I can relate. Congrats on your loss. You look absolutely amazing ! Thank you for inspiring me
  • nikkih1288
    nikkih1288 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Your story brought tears to my eyes because I can relate. Congrats on your loss. You look absolutely amazing !
  • GraeKat
    GraeKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this. I'm no where close to 25 (almost 10 years older, actually). But this is inspirational. I was just lamenting yesterday that I still feel and look as big as I used to. .even though I know that's not true. Slow and steady. I just have to think of it like my own college years. Looking back, that time flew by. It just seemed to take forever in the moment.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    A beautiful young woman inside and out, congratulations, you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • nycmark
    nycmark Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi PrettyPearl....I think you can change your name to PrettyAmazingPearl!!!! I am much much older (68) and only 5'5" (possibly shrinking) so I understand how a few extra pounds really changes the way I look. I started MFP on Jan 3 and as you I am going slowly. But that is not always by choice. It is human nature to want to lose it all in 1 week..lol... My goal is to lose about 35lb and I am pleased with my 12lb weight loss so far.

I want to thank you for your inspiring story and also for all those pictures. You are very pretty and look wonderful and I am sure you will meet all your goals..both weight, career wise and any other personal goals you have.

Thanks again...nycmark
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are SUCH an inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing your awesome story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!