Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • blouitr
    blouitr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful success story. Thank you for sharing. It is amazing to see how many people you have inspired, especially me!
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SUCH an inspirational story!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!
  • jobean12
    jobean12 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Incredible story, thanks for sharing! Very inspirational!:happy:
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Lovely! Thank your for sharing your story and the pics.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look adorable in all those pictures-before and after. Great job :)
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely incredible!!! way to go on your journey, keep up the amazing work!
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Well done! Thanks for sharing!
  • Rotten_Apple
    Rotten_Apple Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an incredible story...you are amazing!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    We're in the same height range, and I regained some of what I lost. So you're my inspiration to get back to it. Thank you!
  • Runs13Point1
    Options
    Congrats! That is great! Thank you so much for posting this. I have been trying to lose weight for 7 years. I have become so frustrated lately that I want to give up. But if you can do it, maybe I can too. I'm only down 8 pounds but at least I seem to be keeping it off and slowly (very slowly) getting to the ten pound mark. I used to lose 5-8 pounds over a month and then the next month I would gain it back if not more. Your story is really motivating to me because it is so close to home. I think its great you met your goal. I hope to join you by reaching mine sometime in the future. Thanks again for posting!
  • kirstymustloseweight
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have done SO well, it is really inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story! My jaw dropped when I seen the pic at the end with the dress, what a transformation! :) WELL DONE xx
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! you look absolutely stunning! congratulations!
  • brooke64
    brooke64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! Really needed to read this today! Well done! You look amazing!
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story Rose and really inspirational. Congratulations and very well done on your success - thanks for posting this! :happy:
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Way To Go! Fantastic results!!
  • kosuski
    kosuski Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such an inspiration!!
  • rt52579
    rt52579 Posts: 1
    Options
    inspiration for sure thank you for sharing your story and showing the results, I am the same age as u and around the same weight u started. You give me confidence i can do this for myself :) good job btw u really look great!
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great success story, your are and you look amazing! I saw so much of myself in your story - be so glad you were brave enough, and strong enough to do this in your twenties, not your thirties (like me).

Congratulations on your huge accomplishment, thanks for sharing - it's incredibly motivating!
  • ksmyth555
    ksmyth555 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That was an amazing story! Thanks so much for sharing. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!