Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    WHAT?!?!?!? Awesome!!!!
  • coco8916
    coco8916 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thank you very much!! you look amazing!! and you look like you feel amazing too!
  • RedM93
    RedM93 Posts: 64
    Options
    Very inspiring story, you look amazing! Definitely motivates me to not give up, thanks for sharing!
  • MCSWOODY11
    Options
    Wow, Great Job!! You look awesome
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I too am a size 14/16 now. I've lost 24 lbs. since I started MFP and I hope to be a size 6/8 some day. I've never been a one digit size....well not since I was a child! Thanks for sharing your journey and for motivating us to do it too!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • collyermum
    Options
    Thanks for your story, you were beautiful to start with and you are beautiful and happier now! Well done, you are totally inspirational!
  • CLFord79
    CLFord79 Posts: 5
    Options
    Holy hot legs, woman!! You deserve to look as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside! Your success story is so endearing and inspiring...thanks for sharing!!!! I will definitely be saving this post and will refer back to it as I continue on my 80lb weight loss journey.

Congratulations!!!!
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    you are awesome and I love that green dress!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    what a cutie!
  • 5talentgirl
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm starting at 207 and aiming for 137 (I'm 5' 2").
    Your story is very encouraging and motivational and you do look really fantastic! Well done, congrats and keep it up!!!
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job:flowerforyou:
  • emmloubur
    emmloubur Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done you look gorgeous :0)
  • Jjrad14
    Jjrad14 Posts: 12
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS :flowerforyou: A big woohoo for a job well done! You should be proud of yourself and now you have a whole new life for a whole new beautiful you! Congrats!!!!
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow !!!!!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    OMG!!!! I'm sitting here falling asleep from fatigue and not being able to find any strength or reason to work out today....BUT your pictures, your story, your success has inspired me to change into my workout clothes and dance/shake this weight off again....YOUR EXCEPTIONAL!!!!
  • mrsraheel
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing your story. I want to lose weight over time as well, hoping that will result in a lifestyle change and help me keep the weight off.
    Thanks again for sharing, you're such an inspiration.
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story, we are around the same height with the same starting and goal weight, and this post is exactly what I needed to keep me going. THANK YOU! And congratulations! Enjoy your new healthy life!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! I've been at it for five months and I get upset when my scale seems to stall. Your story is exactly what I needed to read.
    Congratulations on your success! You must feel amazing! Best of luck with your trainer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!