Need a male opinion

Options

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking #2 but could you light the candles and hold a glass of wine in one hand so I can be certain?
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Without trying to sound creepy, you'd look great even wearing a burlap sack. If I had to choose, I'd say #2 though, always go for a form-fitting one if you can get away with it. Enjoy.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

Everything this man just said.
  • sammyjo1088
    Options
    Not a guy, but thought I'd comment. The first dress is more cute and sweet, second dress is sexier. I would personally prefer the first one, but that's just cause it's more my style. Really, it's up to you. They both look great!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @triciab79 - congrats on losing over 100lbs! Dress #2 is very sexy and my pic. Ask him to turn off his phone.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    If your hubby would rather look at his phone and not you, he's a douche. He needs some man lessons.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Dress 2. But, it's a hard choice...
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Both dresses look great, but seriously is it that much to ask for him to put his phone away? My wife and I go out from time to time and she's awful with the phone and there are some times when I just say "phones stay in the car" when we get to the restaurant and she's learned that it means she needs to pay attention to me and not her words with friends game.

Bottom line, men are simple, if you want something just say it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    #2.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

Everything this man just said.
    This
  • cyclist_44060
    cyclist_44060 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, but I would vote for #2
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    Not a guy here, but I'd go with the 2nd one. You're probably seated at dinner right? Give him something to look at.
    And the phone thing is annoying, my husband does it as well. Let me know if you find a good solution.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    bump to see later. I'm at work :(
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hubby :grumble: ...go with 2
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have a uterus, but want to answer anyhow. I like #2. And if he takes out the phone, gently grab it from him and put it in your purse without another word...

I'd go with this with one small exception. Put the phone deep down the front of your dress and dare him to go get it.
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Do you have a mirror in your bath tub?????? THATS HOT!! lol, anyway im female so my opinion might not count! i think u look great in both dresses, 1 is a little more flirty and 2 is a little more sexy. i think you shoud go for #2
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    ...and I have to ask...are you standing in a tub? LOL :drinker:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    They both look great but go with the second one. You're going to be sitting (I guess) and he'll be focused on boobs more than the hem of the dress.

Great job with the weight loss.
    ...and I have to ask...are you standing in a tub? LOL :drinker:

it's the only way she could be back far enough from the mirror for us to the full dress
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    #2 Hubby should have no problem giving you his attention. I would throw my phone away.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    You look sexy in both...but #1 Is more of the style I prefer..sexy, but casually so.