Need a male opinion

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Not a guy,but you look beautiful in both. MY personal fave is the 2nd one.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Not a guy,but you look beautiful in both. MY personal fave is the 2nd one.

I'm just following you around, nothing to worry about though
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Idk but no one could look at you and believe you have 6 kids (as your profile states)!?! Your husband is one lucky fellow!
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Take both! And model it for him, let your hubby pick. You might stay in :)
    Enjoy your weekend! Bring him a surprise that will wow him! Anita
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You look great in both. Forced to choose, I think I'd go for the first
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think #2 is the better choice. Enjoy your night out
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    second one for sure!!!
  • mkambalimath
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

Everything this man just said.

^Exactly, no sense playing games, especially with your husband^
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Numero dos
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1st one
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    sorry i was looking at my phone.

hahahahaha. so funny wolf. aaaaaaaaaaand he's back.

This thread is funny. The votes are like 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 back and forth like a tennis tournament.

You didn't ask for ladies votes or else I'd say wear the second dress and with a push up bra and highlighter contour make up on your cleavage and when he is mesmerized with that walk straight up to him and stick your hand in his pants and TAKE THAT cell phone away from him turn it off, and place it sweetly back in his pocket. Problem solved.

ETA: "finger ahahaha. do you have to let it linger, let it linger, lalalala. " cardigans? sixpence? name that tune.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

I will ditto this.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I dont know which dress you should wear and I'm a woman and just want to say..I want to look like you when I grow up
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Also I just gotta ask.....is the date going to take place in the tub? Cause if so. Wear nothing. Just light those candles girly.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    2nd one! :D Oh....males only? :(
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Also I just gotta ask.....is the date going to take place in the tub? Cause if so. Wear nothing. Just light those candles girly.

I have 6 boys. That is the only place in the house where I stand a chance at enough privacy to take a picture without anyone photo bombing me. :tongue:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'd say 2
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman but I say the tighter one is sexier

and no undies or black lace thong :)
  • albertobrian
    Options
    You look great (A) and both look great on you (B) but, that said, I'd say go with #2.

You can also tell him to leave the phone in the car/at home/in your purse and tell him dress #2 is his reward for being a good boy. ;)
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I would go with number 2, both can be easy access, just flip it up.