Need a male opinion

Options

Replies

• ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I like #1 the best and like pretty much every other guy has said, tell him to leave the phone us men are a little stupid sometimes.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

Everything this man just said.
    This

Also agree.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    lost me at married
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    If your hubby takes only one look at his phone instead of undressing YOU with his eyes..... he is a fool!
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Show off the curves and go with 2
  • axgman
    axgman Posts: 9
    Options
    Kinda depends where you are going, but I think #2 is sexier. Besides if the access is too easy, you might not make it to dinner. ;-)
    Regardless, you're lovely, I don't think either dress will find you wanting for attention. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • SCrompton
    SCrompton Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a girl but i think the second one is harder to resist. Shows more of your fabulous shape and is a more flattering bustline as well :) Smokin!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    So the hubby and I are going out this weekend without the babies for the first time in a year. I would very much like him to leave his cell phone in his pocket. Now I know some of you are going to say "Well then just ask him to stay off of his cell phone". I am female though and what I really want is not just for him to put the cell phone away, I want him to want to look at me instead of his cell phone. With that in mind: Which of these dresses should I wear? Tight and cleavage showing or kinda flowing at the bottom to tempt him with easier access?
    I don't know if you were trying to be funny and just playing off male/female stereotypes, but the idea that you can clearly articulate a want here and elect instead to not clearly articulate a want (leave cell phone in pocket) to your husband makes my head explode.

You look beautiful in both dresses, by the way. I prefer the first one, but mostly because I tend to like more casual. #2 is dressier. Either would be a good choice.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    2 all the way.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Either one with no panties should ensure he does not mess with his phone. Just sayin'.
  • dance54
    dance54 Posts: 13
    Options
    no doubt about it #2
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    #2 gets my vote.
  • T_MONEY_SR
    T_MONEY_SR Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    option #2, have fun!!!!
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I'm not really into girls, but I like you in the first dress more. Not sure if that means you should with #2 or not...

I too have trouble getting my husband to put away his cell phone when we go out.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, but my man always says it drives him crazier if I leave a little to the imagination. So I'd vote #1. And I agree with the man who said you need to tell him about the cell phone, don't make him try to read your mind and then be upset/disappointed.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    lady's opinion dress number 2 looks better girl.....
  • aandasmommy
    aandasmommy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love both on you, but my pick is #2 for a dinner/night dress and #1 for a lunch/daytime dress! :) Have FUN on your date!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Also not a guy, but I think #2 is sexier.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Dress #2

And take some Vaseline - if he looks at his phone it will come in handy for inserting the phone where the sun don't shine.....
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You can toss a coin to decide and still look gorgeous. Go with whatever makes YOU feel most comfortable in.