Need a male opinion

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Take a sexy pic of you in minimal apparel. If he starts looking at the phone, send it to him with the message... This too could be yours if you put down the phone...

Or... Go to the washroom and remove your undies. Hand them to him discreetly and whisper in his ear... They're off.. But if you keep using the phone, I'm putting them back on. Lol
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Women want us to figure things out without saying anything... We get that ... when it's spelled out for us (such as in this post).
    Unfortunately, we won't 'get it' when it counts (example your date night out)... :laugh:

Sorry .. that's just the way it is.

BTW.. .If you wore either dress .. I would mention you looked great in both of them. I would still manage to goof things up and check on some stupid sports score or check email whilst out and about on our date though!! DOH! another major flaw of us guys .. we sometime take things for granted.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    I love to see women in skirts which would lean me more towards #1 but the 2nd dress shows off your curves better and looks better to me in the cleavage area. #2 would be my recommendation, also if you want him to leave his phone off TALK to him about it. Something I will never understand about women is that they can talk for hours about nothing but when they want something they expect men to just instinctively know. Before you leave for the night tell him "I want this night to be just about you and me, no kids no work no phone". Give the babysitter the number of the restaurant and if there is is real emergency like a child going to the emergency room they can call the restaurant or where ever you are going. You can leave the phone(s) in the glove box of the car
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    #2 - hands down
  • melting_away
    Options
    #2 is hot. Your hot. PM me to flirt and he can finger his cell phone all night. :wink:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    1st pic... by far.
    It's fun, flirty and you look great in it!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I have a slight preference for #1, but you're beautiful in both.

6 kids and you look like that? He aught to throw the phone away.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you should get him a shock collar. he'll be trained in no time.

and i prefer 1
  • jamiegillam69
    jamiegillam69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    # 2 if your husband isn't paying attention to you in either one of those dresses my bet is he would be the only male in the building doing so
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    So the hubby and I are going out this weekend without the babies for the first time in a year. I would very much like him to leave his cell phone in his pocket. Now I know some of you are going to say "Well then just ask him to stay off of his cell phone". I am female though and what I really want is not just for him to put the cell phone away, I want him to want to look at me instead of his cell phone. With that in mind: Which of these dresses should I wear? Tight and cleavage showing or kinda flowing at the bottom to tempt him with easier access?
    I don't know if you were trying to be funny and just playing off male/female stereotypes, but the idea that you can clearly articulate a want here and elect instead to not clearly articulate a want (leave cell phone in pocket) to your husband makes my head explode.

You look beautiful in both dresses, by the way. I prefer the first one, but mostly because I tend to like more casual. #2 is dressier. Either would be a good choice.

I have clearly articulated this expectation. I have requested the phone be left in the car before but he said no because someone may need him, so this is an effort to at least ensure he does not respond to non emergencies or look stuff up on the internet while he is waiting for dinner. He does this without thinking so even knowing my expectation it is still likely that he will do it anyway. I would like to lessen the odds of disappointment for my own sake.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Y'all giving her advice on telling him to put the phone away is not gonna work. For crying out loud, she is asking strangers' (male) opinions on what dress to wear........
  • radiantsunshine40
    radiantsunshine40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am a FEMALE BUT HAVE A RESPONSE!
    THIS IS A GREAT ANSWER! Personally, You should tell him you want this night to be special not just for you but for HIM as well! Let him know your expectations and plans.....he might chime in a few of his own & you all will have a wonderful dinner date and a fabulous night afterwards! COMMUNICATION is the KEY and REMEMBER U are the WIFE not a girlfriend ....or a baby momma! (seduction isn't the answer....NO subtlety) NO DEMANDS but express LOVINGLY your needs, wants and desires! Get SPUNKY and STAY SPUNKY and the phone will not have place in his face!
    BTW......BOTH DRESS ARE CUTE....#2 is more elegant! ((ENJOY))
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

Everything this man just said.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Dress 1, and hair down. You're awesome for caring this much about your husband's opinion.
  • JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like the first dress but both are amazing. I can't see how you can go wrong with either. Why not ask him which one he would like to see you in.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    So what you do, oh wait the first dress is better, anyway if your out and he is looking at his phone, go to the bathroom and take a picture of what he can have....something that will make him spit out his water....anyway get ready to send it go back to the table and when he looks at his phone send it and say something like if you look at me instead of the phone you might find this....get the idea?
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'd say #2 ... but I think you need to ask him to put the phone away for the night. unless he's got to be on-call 24x7, he can live without the phone for a few hours
  • BobbieInCA
    BobbieInCA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Checked with my husband, and he voted for the fuller skirt. More elegant and equally sensuous.
    My two cents: You'll be sitting down a lot and will be more comfortable in this one. P.S. If he's not looking at you, he's crazy. You're gorgeous.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Two, but I like the way you think regarding #1. :)

Also, with all of these pictures of beautiful ladies standing in bathtubs - I may be at risk of developing an odd fetish...
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    You got my attention either way. Just ask him to leave the cell phone off. I purposefully try to "forget" mine when I get the rare date nights out with my wife!

P.S. If forced to pick, go with #2.