I Need A Man's Opinion

1235»

Replies

• consider it a gift, if a guy wouldnt date you at your weight... thank GOD! you dont have to worry about him cuz he's not worth it.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
  • Weight doesn't matter when it comes to dating, confidence matters :) Don't see your self worth in others opinions, see it within yourself!
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    wow
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    OP, wear your favorite clothes, get your chin up, shoulders back, look people in the eye and smile, and walk like you mean it, and any boy with a lick of common sense and the good fortune to find you will want to be by your side. :flowerforyou:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    OP. I am not a man so take my opinion or not but I think you are beautiful now and getting in shape and losing weight will only benefit you. You will gain confidence and self worth and everything you may be lacking now (not that you are lacking anything I just suck at wording things). So I think if you are happy with you, you will attract a man that is worth you now, tomorrow and forever.

Just be yourself and be confident!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

After removing a great deal of content from this topic, I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community. We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.