152 lbs lost (Vid & pic)

Options

Replies

• Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome transformation!! I got 88 lbs. off...almost at goal now. You look wonderful!
  • gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Inspiring....great job! it Shows!

Thank you, hard work is its own reward
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Rad! You did an awesome job sir! and thanks for inspiring everyone.

Why thank you for the kind words. I hope it really can inspire some people to change.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    O.M.G.
    What a difference! You look so healthy and happy! Great work!

Thank you! :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Rosytakesoff Posts: 321
    Options
    My hat is off to you. Great work!
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a fantastic transformation. You look incredible! All your hard work paid off. Thanks for sharing, very inspirational.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    The diffrence is amazing
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • Addison1992
    Options
    Wow, you look great.
    Nice work.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    damn it guys ALWAYS look 10X hotter after large weight losses lol. I lost the same but I dont look nearly as good lol :wink:

Thank you for your time and kind words. To address this a little bit:

How you think someone looks is intrinsically objective for the most part. The amount of weight loss isn't so much the issue, but the end point needs to be examined. If someone my height lost twice what i lost, say 300 lbs but they started at 500, they'd still be overweight/obese. They would look and feel leaps and bounds better, but they still have a long road to getting to a healthy, maintainable weight. Sub-15% bodyfat is sub-15% bodyfat, whether someone had to lose 10 lbs or 200 lbs to get there.

So saying you don't look as good is subjective. Maybe you do look good and you're just being hard on yourself. How you think you look is up to you, not other people. Be happy with your progress, your body, yourself.

Sorry, maybe I'm just rambling haha
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats, it gets to that point where we have to tell ourselves, "Enough is Enough!"
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look like a totally different person!!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Congratulations! You deserve a huge pat on the back for your awesome success.
    Proud of you for working so hard and earning your goals!

Thank you :drinker:
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Your video is amazing and truly inspiring. Keep up the good work and dedication!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    So saying you don't look as good is subjective. Maybe you do look good and you're just being hard on yourself. How you think you look is up to you, not other people. Be happy with your progress, your body, yourself.

LOVE THIS^^^^^^^
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Totally awesome transformation!! I got 88 lbs. off...almost at goal now. You look wonderful!

Thank you! Nice guns btw :smile:
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Great job!!!

Thank you, especially since I notice this is your first post. Thank you for your time.
  • scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    My hat is off to you. Great work!

Why thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!