Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Portion control is more than the size of the plate. Try this even though it might sound a little obsessive but. If you pull out a bag of rice, bread, poptarts or whatever it is eat the whole box. That is the actually portion meant to be eaten by one person. I always eat rice and usually substitute it with a healthier grain like coco puffs. A serving of coco puffs is 1/4 of a ton. Take a measuring compass and measure one ton and have that. I bet your plate will look different and it will eat you. But who let the dogs out? Our eyes mostly see beyond 2 feet. (Fun fact) You can get just as satisfied with 1/2 ton of jello and add 1/2 gallon of raw or steamed cola to the other side of your plate. Maybe you can add some M&Ms, Kit-kats or grilled or baked Mars bars or Snickers. Even though a serving size is suggested, you can still try to eat a a lot more of it for nutritional purposes and to stick to the lifestyle you are living. You can do it. Just put your mind to it. Getting to where I am now took a lot of work and sacrifice. Still amazzed that I was able to keep some of the practices I decided was best for me to do. I'm much happier now because I not only know what to eat but I know how to eat.

Fixed.
    Literally dying laughing
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    gn-20100601-01.jpg
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkc9nn6Ej91rjhbn2o1_500.gif

eat about 10 of these a day and you will be McSkinny xD
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Name that topping!
    tall-hamburger.jpg

Sammich! :love:

I'm trying to decide which smiley has the widest open mouth...
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Name that topping!
    tall-hamburger.jpg

Well there goes my dirty mind again hahaha
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Portion control is more than the size of the plate. Try this even though it might sound a little obsessive but. If you pull out a bag of rice, bread, poptarts or whatever it is eat the whole box. That is the actually portion meant to be eaten by one person. I always eat rice and usually substitute it with a healthier grain like coco puffs. A serving of coco puffs is 1/4 of a ton. Take a measuring compass and measure one ton and have that. I bet your plate will look different and it will eat you. But who let the dogs out? Our eyes mostly see beyond 2 feet. (Fun fact) You can get just as satisfied with 1/2 ton of jello and add 1/2 gallon of raw or steamed cola to the other side of your plate. Maybe you can add some M&Ms, Kit-kats or grilled or baked Mars bars or Snickers. Even though a serving size is suggested, you can still try to eat a a lot more of it for football purposes and to stick to the lifestyle you are living. You can do it. Just put your feet to it. Getting to where I am now took a lot of work and sacrifice. Still amazzed that I was able to keep some of the practices I decided was best for me to do. I'm much happier now because I not only know what to eat but I know how to dance.

Fixed.

I think I love you :heart: :love: :smooched:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Portion control is more than the size of the plate. Try this even though it might sound a little obsessive but. If you pull out a bag of rice, bread, poptarts or whatever it is eat the whole box. That is the actually portion meant to be eaten by one person. I always eat rice and usually substitute it with a healthier grain like coco puffs. A serving of coco puffs is 1/4 of a ton. Take a measuring compass and measure one ton and have that. I bet your plate will look different and it will eat you. But who let the dogs out? Our eyes mostly see beyond 2 feet. (Fun fact) You can get just as satisfied with 1/2 ton of jello and add 1/2 gallon of raw or steamed cola to the other side of your plate. Maybe you can add some M&Ms, Kit-kats or grilled or baked Mars bars or Snickers. Even though a serving size is suggested, you can still try to eat a a lot more of it for nutritional purposes and to stick to the lifestyle you are living. You can do it. Just put your mind to it. Getting to where I am now took a lot of work and sacrifice. Still amazzed that I was able to keep some of the practices I decided was best for me to do. I'm much happier now because I not only know what to eat but I know how to eat.

Fixed.
    Literally dying laughing

I AM GOING TO START THIS DIET NOW xD
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    A bacon mug, full of melted cheese.

honestly.

honestly.

I can't even.

tumblr_kyyr16NV9g1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Name that topping!
    tall-hamburger.jpg

Well there goes my dirty mind again hahaha
    :noway:

But...

there's sammich...
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkteu390iB1rli2rro1_500.gif

DOUGHNUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SPAZ!!!

Lmbo luv this thread. This gif hypnotised me.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    baconatat.jpg
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    It's okay if you have to lay it down, as long as it's built on a 6 inch plate first

burger.jpg
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    It's okay if you have to lay it down, as long as it's built on a 6 inch plate first

burger.jpg

IN-N-OUT

YESHHH! I'll have that animal style as well!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

burger.jpg

IN-N-OUT

I've never had In n out :sad: :cry:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

burger.jpg

IN-N-OUT

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    no guessing required...
    quadruplebypassburger.jpg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

burger.jpg

IN-N-OUT

We don't have it on the right coast
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

burger.jpg

IN-N-OUT

We don't have it on the right coast
    We're on the wrong coast
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I'm ready for dessert
    tumblr_ll9jpnM6uu1qk3ipeo1_400.jpg