Gym Clothes - wish there were more t-shirt options

Options
1235»

Replies

• emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    ON PINTREST THEY HAVE TURN OLD TSHIRTS INTO WORKOUT TOPS! NO SEW! I DID IT AND THEY ARE AWESOME AND CUTE

I converted some t-shirts to racerback shirts:
    http://allthingscharming.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/t-shirt-to-racerback-tank/

They have nice air flow and aren't too clingy at all. If you wanted to, you can make the tie in back a contrasting color, etc. It takes about 30 minutes, although I would experiment with a shirt that you're not too partial about so that you can cut armholes, etc. to your liking.

My gym actually has a policy that requires everyone to wear shirts (no cutoff tees). <3
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    I totally understand - I have actually bought mens UA workout shirts because I like them a bit loose and long. At first I was a bit self concious about buying a mens shirt - but I feel so much more comfortable in it!
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    yes same here! I just got a couple workout tshirts from old navy, I wear them with their compression capris - they are good at hiding the muffin top & belly but still look like proper gym clothes.

old navys workout tshirts are way too short on me! makes me sad because i would wear them for regular wear not just working out.
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    i wear loose fitting old navy workout tanks and race shirts which are usually tech shirts. occasionally i wear one of my fiances tshirts.