Are my testicles ovaries?

Options

Replies

• Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    LOL- and I promised myself I was not going to view this thread. Joke's on me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I also immediately saw the resemblance to Simon Cowell *LOL*
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:

There we go blaming it on men again. I swear, this kind of verbal abuse is almost not even worth making more money on average for the same work. GOD!!
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options
    I think it must be his features
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-02.jpg

Why does the 2nd one look so much like Simon Cowell..

I thought it was!?! :laugh:
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'??? :huh:

It's Obama's fault. LOL
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahaha I see it too!:laugh:

kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-02.jpg

Why does the 2nd one look so much like Simon Cowell..

I thought it was!?! :laugh:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    For what its worth, and pertinent to the case, men get PMS too:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/study-shows-men-also-suffer-from-pms-6988315.html
  • peachfigs
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:

There we go blaming it on men again. I swear, this kind of verbal abuse is almost not even worth making more money on average for the same work. GOD!!

This doesn't even merit a reply. There was nothing abusive about my comment. *eye roll*
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I get what your saying....
    As far as I know, both men and women have both hormones running thru thier bodies. We both have male and female hormones to a certain level. And I'm sure men have "Fat Days" as well as women do.

And PMS. You all have PMS, I'm sure of it.

I think men have PMS worse than women do!!
  • rgraubner
    rgraubner Posts: 31
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'??? :huh:

Well since you have male and female gonads, you should be able to keep yourself happy... which, judging by your thread, you're going to have to become really, really good at.

This is awesome.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I am going to kindly disagree both with the "male-dominated world" causing fat days, as well as calling that statement "verbal abuse."

In fact, I'm going to say both are a tish extreme... maybe even a bit absurd.

Pickle anyone?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have a raging case of PMS right now, and I still found the OP funny. Women don't dress up and try and look like a victoria secret model for men, they do it for other women. Men don't give a rat's crap that your shoes were $2000 or $20, but other women do. We are competing for the best sperm, and we are trying to beat out the competition. As for you feeling fat, sorry dude, welcome to the world of humans. Try eating less salt and drink more water (as if you have your period).

This is drastically changing my Paradigm about man's naturally competitive nature. I used to believe that us men were trying to get/attract the best mate, but this really makes more sense. Our competitive nature is to try and prove we have the best sperm, thereby attracting as many females as possible, not just the best one.

Cripes, we really are just trying to get the alpha position of the pack so we can get all the b*tches

lmao I damn near died when I read that...
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options

Preach it!! :drinker:
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    That's the type of question that a guy asks when he wants to be kicked so hard in the testicles that they become Ovaries.

Bahahaha! THIS
  • peachfigs
    Options

I am going to kindly disagree both with the "male-dominated world" causing fat days, as well as calling that statement "verbal abuse."

In fact, I'm going to say both are a tish extreme... maybe even a bit absurd.

Pickle anyone?

^ Someone who can respectfully disagree! :happy:

Too bad I hate pickles though.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

This doesn't even merit a reply. There was nothing abusive about my comment. *eye roll*

Huh, I thought he was just trying to be funny.
  • peachfigs
    Options

Huh, I thought he was just trying to be funny.

He was. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.