Replies

• meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    HELL YES
  • mellyp0ps
    mellyp0ps Posts: 13
    Options
    How else is a woman suppose to achieve a round *kitten* and big thighs if squats aren't a part of the equation? =P
  • meggyshae
    Options
    How else is a woman suppose to achieve a round *kitten* and big thighs if squats aren't a part of the equation? =P

Amen
  • mellyp0ps
    mellyp0ps Posts: 13
    Options

Amen

snooped through your photos...great progress! =]
  • Tlove1111
    Tlove1111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep. Lifter here :smile:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I would but people make fun of my faces....

XYYdHG0.jpg
    OMG, that is the awesomest deadlift face I've ever seen!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    As a woman, I don't want to look too bulky. Boys don't like that. I would rather have long, lean muscles so I do a lot of stretching.
    I am also mostly interested in burning fat, so i do cardio.
    I see some girls lifing at my gym. It's so awkward, and I bet they just do it to be around the guys. And all that grunting is so unfeminine.

Ya - bulky.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/894293-ladies-weight-lifting-will-make-something-bulky
  • meggyshae
    Options

Amen

snooped through your photos...great progress! =]

hehe thanks
  • GoalSoClose
    Options
    Alot of females are still scared of lifting weights because they believe they will get bulky. Not true, genetically not possible unless your on steroids. Weightlifting WILL do this: give better arm & leg definition as well as some tight glutes, and best of all more functional strength for everyday life. Females should progressively strive to lift heavier but if you are content at how you currently look you can just stay at that weight & maintain. Muscle is not like like fat, you can actually "spot train".
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    Alot of females are still scared of lifting weights because they believe they will get bulky. Not true, genetically not possible unless your on steroids. Weightlifting WILL do this: give better arm & leg definition as well as some tight glutes, and best of all more functional strength for everyday life. Females should progressively strive to lift heavier but if you are content at how you currently look you can just stay at that weight & maintain. Muscle is not like like fat, you can actually "spot train".

Not getting the joke, you've accomplished it.
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    Are you kidding me right now? I can't even express how disappointed I am to call myself a fellow woman along side you - this is ridiculous. All that grunting is unfeminine? Are you serious? I wasn't aware there was a feminine rule book. I better read up on it because I'm sure all that farting I've done after Yoga makes me unfeminine. I must mind my Ps and Qs or else my boobs might be taken away.
    Holy crap.
    *facepalm*
    As a woman, I don't want to look too bulky. Boys don't like that. I would rather have long, lean muscles so I do a lot of stretching.
    I see some girls lifing at my gym. It's so awkward, and I bet they just do it to be around the guys. And all that grunting is so unfeminine.
    I highly recommend reading this. It's got all kinds of important information about how us ladies should behave in public. And yes, grunting is a no-no.

This is all pretty ignorant. Women that lift hard and heavy are extremely hot. I find them sexy and feminine. Curvy doesn't mean fat. Curvy women are curvy with low body fat. You really need to educate yourself a bit on this subject. You have the wrong idea. Totally wrong.

Not getting the joke, you've accomplished it
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me right now? I can't even express how disappointed I am to call myself a fellow woman along side you - this is ridiculous. All that grunting is unfeminine? Are you serious? I wasn't aware there was a feminine rule book. I better read up on it because I'm sure all that farting I've done after Yoga makes me unfeminine. I must mind my Ps and Qs or else my boobs might be taken away.
    Holy crap.
    *facepalm*
    94mkdqN.jpg
    I highly recommend reading this. It's got all kinds of important information about how us ladies should behave in public. And yes, grunting is a no-no.

This is all pretty ignorant. Women that lift hard and heavy are extremely hot. I find them sexy and feminine. Curvy doesn't mean fat. Curvy women are curvy with low body fat. You really need to educate yourself a bit on this subject. You have the wrong idea. Totally wrong.
    Okay guys, this is getting too serious. My first post was sarcastic, and when I saw that some people took it seriously i just went with it.
    I actually do lift, and I love it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Holy crap.
    *facepalm*
    94mkdqN.jpg

Okay guys, this is getting too serious. My first post was sarcastic, and when I saw that some people took it seriously i just went with it.
    I actually do lift, and I love it.

lies
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    lies
    I lift for seriously man. I'll PM you a pic of my pink dumbbells.
  • eperex
    eperex Posts: 86
    Options
    Does P90X count as Lifting? haha
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba!!

Sending FR now.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    only if it looks like this...
    7d716d6e39c12b0edcf8a3682adc5384.jpg
    awesome bejeweling!! Thanks for the visual:(. : runs off to bejewel one pound pink dumbells::
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yep. Lifter here :smile:

My goodness...hi :ohwell:
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lol only read the last few posts but was LOLing all the way

I lift..

I am 155cms, 52-54kgs and i've been lifting for a couple of years..
    lifting doesn't make you look manly.. URGH to anyone that thinks that..