• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I lift tooo

tumblr_mgj33pZAqx1rdg747o1_400_zpsbb1ebcb5.jpg
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I call foul. You kept it going without using smilies or any sarcasm. You kept it straight and seemed serious. You need to learn how to do sarcasm on the internet so it's clear to people. This pisses me off and I don't appreciate it. I'm over it, but I'm letting you know. When people dont know you or can't see your facial expressions and cant hear your voice, they don't know your kidding around. you show that by using smilies, or :/, different characters that let people that don't know you that you're joking around.

Why you so angry?
    If she wanted people to know she was joking, that would ruined the joke.

CALM DOWN
  • Phrakman
    Phrakman Posts: 113
    Options
    i was born this way, heaviest thing i lift is my wallet.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yup.. I lift 4x a week, and have been for about 4 years. I started out trying to gain from 113 lbs... and now, I do it because I love it. However, I do a lot of cardio too, because it REALLY helps my asthma and stress levels. I'm trying to up my weights right now as well, it's a little tough, I have to always tell my trainer I do more on my own than he thinks I do! :D
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me right now? I can't even express how disappointed I am to call myself a fellow woman along side you - this is ridiculous. All that grunting is unfeminine? Are you serious? I wasn't aware there was a feminine rule book. I better read up on it because I'm sure all that farting I've done after Yoga makes me unfeminine. I must mind my Ps and Qs or else my boobs might be taken away.
    Holy crap.
    *facepalm*
    As a woman, I don't want to look too bulky. Boys don't like that. I would rather have long, lean muscles so I do a lot of stretching.
    I am also mostly interested in burning fat, so i do cardio.
    I see some girls lifing at my gym. It's so awkward, and I bet they just do it to be around the guys. And all that grunting is so unfeminine.
    94mkdqN.jpg
    I highly recommend reading this. It's got all kinds of important information about how us ladies should behave in public. And yes, grunting is a no-no.

This is all pretty ignorant. Women that lift hard and heavy are extremely hot. I find them sexy and feminine. Curvy doesn't mean fat. Curvy women are curvy with low body fat. You really need to educate yourself a bit on this subject. You have the wrong idea. Totally wrong.
    Okay guys, this is getting too serious. My first post was sarcastic, and when I saw that some people took it seriously i just went with it.
    I actually do lift, and I love it.

Your troll-fu is strong. *bows*
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me right now? I can't even express how disappointed I am to call myself a fellow woman along side you - this is ridiculous. All that grunting is unfeminine? Are you serious? I wasn't aware there was a feminine rule book. I better read up on it because I'm sure all that farting I've done after Yoga makes me unfeminine. I must mind my Ps and Qs or else my boobs might be taken away.
    Holy crap.
    *facepalm*
    As a woman, I don't want to look too bulky. Boys don't like that. I would rather have long, lean muscles so I do a lot of stretching.
    I see some girls lifing at my gym. It's so awkward, and I bet they just do it to be around the guys. And all that grunting is so unfeminine.
    94mkdqN.jpg
    I highly recommend reading this. It's got all kinds of important information about how us ladies should behave in public. And yes, grunting is a no-no.

This is all pretty ignorant. Women that lift hard and heavy are extremely hot. I find them sexy and feminine. Curvy doesn't mean fat. Curvy women are curvy with low body fat. You really need to educate yourself a bit on this subject. You have the wrong idea. Totally wrong.
    Okay guys, this is getting too serious. My first post was sarcastic, and when I saw that some people took it seriously i just went with it.

Sorry. I call foul. You kept it going without using smilies or any sarcasm. You kept it straight and seemed serious. You need to learn how to do sarcasm on the internet so it's clear to people. This pisses me off and I don't appreciate it. I'm over it, but I'm letting you know. When people dont know you or can't see your facial expressions and cant hear your voice, they don't know your kidding around. you show that by using smilies, or :/, different characters that let people that don't know you that you're joking around.

Haha. Somebody's sarcasm detector is broken. Relax dude.....it was a joke.....Even if it wasn't it have been her prerogative....you really shouldn't get so worked up over it..........
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Holy crap.
    *facepalm*
    94mkdqN.jpg

I honestly thought that posting a picture of that silly book would make it clear to everyone that I was joking. There are also a couple of posts from people who know me, and know that I lift, calling me out on my joke. It was all pretty obvious in my opinion. This wasn't meant to offend anyone, which is the reason for my last post, stating that I was in fact being sarcastic.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Iulia for the win! Need to get me a copy of that book, too. And quit spitting and cursing...
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

For srs, you need to chill out about this. Posting the book cover (and commenting about marital rights!) should have been a dead giveaway. The saddest thing about her initial post, frankly, is that it is almost identical to what I hear women actually say.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

For srs, you need to chill out about this. Posting the book cover (and commenting about marital rights!) should have been a dead giveaway. The saddest thing about her initial post, frankly, is that it is almost identical to what I hear women actually say.

Sounds like someone's mad bc they didn't catch it. Pretty obvious.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Do you and the author live in 1785? lol seriously. I suppose we should sleep in separate beds than our significant others and make sure dinner is on the table by five, oh and make sure to sew **** and Jane's sweaters for the sock hop.

:laugh:

they had sock hops in 1785?

you should turn in your copy of NROLFW for a history book.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Sounds like someone's mad bc they didn't catch it. Pretty obvious.

Unless, perhaps, his post was sarcasm too? In which case it's fantastic.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious iuliamad was joking., and not just because I've seen her amazing squat butt pictures in other threads. And it was most definitely hilarious.
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Normally yes, but have been doing it consistently for a good 3-4 years now so having a little break and doing something else for a bit of a change but once finished will be back on it big time! :-))
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    3x a week NROLFW and I love it!
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He lifted for our sins
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He lifted for our sins

hanging knee raises i'd imagine too.
    well at least for a few sets.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    you're missing a 'bro' in your title

and no, im too weak

But lifting is how you get stronger.... ? :huh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I curl in the squat rack!

Oh please...squat rack is for when you need to do some texting...

FTW...