Ladies only!!! OMG NO BOYS!!!! SrSlY!! <3

Options
1235»

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

i *kitten* just fine... it's the sex part that seems to be lacking the stimulation

Once again, another sad state. Thinking back, years ago, to the days when I used to read Penthouse Letters, those things were oft times humourous because the author had obviously no grasp of the female anatomy. It's no wonder most men can't find a *kitten* without a little direction. To read those, you would believe it is hidden deep inside the vagina.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Create a group... put all TOM questions in there.

If the birthday people had to, why not this?

I get that being female is a bloody curse sometimes. But even I don't wanna read about it while surfing on my lunch.
    I have to deal with it once a month, I don't wanna have to think about it any other time. lol

That said, I think there are a lot of topics that would be valuable for posting in such a group.

I will not be volunteering to create or moderate it though.
    It exists.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/779-periods-period
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    hi plates

sup (:
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    Once again, another sad state. Thinking back, years ago, to the days when I used to read Penthouse Letters, those things were oft times humourous because the author had obviously no grasp of the female anatomy. It's no wonder most men can't find a *kitten* without a little direction. To read those, you would believe it is hidden deep inside the vagina.

This reminds me of the Idaho based biology teacher for 11th - 12th grade getting complaints from parents. When teaching sex ed he used words like "vagina" and "condom". Parents didn't like that so they are trying to get him fired.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Ermahgerd! Stop talking about my menstrual cycle on here! You are a boy! Eww!
    :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hookilau
    Options
    Dear ladies,

we know you have periods, its not a big secret.

Arright, which one of u chickies let the cat outta the bag? :huh:
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies,

Diet and exercise still work even if you are on your period.

If you cheat a little while on your period it won't matter if you are strict the rest of the month. (80-20 rule)

If you binge by thousands of calories go see a psychologist.

What is this period you speak of? Do women not use good punctuation all month? Women have secrets?

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    OK, I did have a psycologist (male!) tell me to eat chocolate when I had bad PMS. Not several bars, but just a little. It has something in it that will release endorphins in the brain, which makes you feel good.

Maybe try dark chocolate instead of smooth, creamy, sweet Milk chocolate. :happy:
  • hookilau
    Options
    Actually, I just reread OP's post. And I agree to the extent that the acting like it's a secret kept from men is dumb. And acting like a preteen while discussing it is dumb. But I don't think it's dumb to ask questions. Women's bodies do AMAZING things. Weird things. Complex things. And they get problems here and there. And so I think especially if it relates to exercise/diet, it's not wrong to post questions in forums about it.

Completeley agree.

Thank You! Women's bodies change all the time, and if they're new to the fitness lifestyle, then it's definitely going to change. They never cared what happened during their period before, but now that women are trying to lose weight, they're also trying to figure out hormone changes, the effects of menstruating with diet and exercise, bloating, etc. It's not that I'm a complete moron when it comes to mentruating, it's been happening since I was 12, it's that my lifestyle has changed. I am also getting older so my hormones are changing again. People are allowed to ask questions, especially when they're new to a lifestyle. I wish other women would be a little more understanding and a lot less brutal in their opinions. You may have an easy time during TOM, but I sure as hell don't, it's traumatizing every damn month, and I've been to the doctors constantly! So don't sit in judgement that a person who is asking is stupid or nieve because they have a simple question. Be a little more supportive, and less of a tampon.
    [/quote]
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    How many guys are confused by how their junk works? Anyone? :laugh:

I just have one question. After I urinate, how many times should I wring it out before I put it back in my pants?

If you shake it more than 3 times you're just playing with it.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I guess i'm a freak. I never had craving, huge cramps, etc on my period. Now I'm on Seasonique and only have a period once every 4 months because its a hassle to have it once a month.. still no side affects.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies,

Diet and exercise still work even if you are on your period.

If you cheat a little while on your period it won't matter if you are strict the rest of the month. (80-20 rule)

If you binge by thousands of calories go see a psychologist.

Hey whats up? Is it your TOTM?

Atta girl:flowerforyou:

^^ You! I like you!
  • Sieden76
    Sieden76 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The sad part is how few women understand their cycle.

True Story
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    RpbYplV.gif

But yeah, I agree.

:laugh:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

Good health care humor :laugh:
    Five minutes is pathetic...

ikr?

I was going to post a graphic of the Bartholin glands (strictly for educational purposes)
    But this thread is too much fun to get locked so early...

Which is another sad point. Why should an anatomical lesson be shutdown. It's not like we would be showing the parts for somebodies masturbatory fodder. I am not saying there aren't those out there that would use it for such, but it would have a good serious educational component.

Oh, so much woe... :sad:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    The sad part is how few women understand their cycle.

And how fewer men.

The bajinga is not that complicated.

You know a while ago there was this article cant remember the source and they asked men to find the *kitten* on this drawing of a female vagina only about 33% could identify the structure. So my message to men is get down there explore around sample the nectar and see how the flower opens. If TOM is a visiting well kudos to you...bwhahahahaha!

The sadder part of that is just about as many women have the same trouble. When I worked inan ICU, I was shocked at the number of women who couldn't navigate their away around a patients genitals. I watched one nurse jab a foley catheter right along the top of another women's *kitten* for 5 minutes while getting frustrated. I finally told her "try south about a half an inch, or buy her dinner first." She looked at me with derision, and said, "If you are such an expert, why don't you insert it." I did on the first attempt.

That is one example of many I have seen in my short career. I'd be interested to see the stats on how many women could locate the various parts of their anatomy like their Bartholin's glands, urethra, *kitten*, etc.

I can locate them all. Come over I will show you.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Actually, I just reread OP's post. And I agree to the extent that the acting like it's a secret kept from men is dumb. And acting like a preteen while discussing it is dumb. But I don't think it's dumb to ask questions. Women's bodies do AMAZING things. Weird things. Complex things. And they get problems here and there. And so I think especially if it relates to exercise/diet, it's not wrong to post questions in forums about it.

Completeley agree.

Thank You! Women's bodies change all the time, and if they're new to the fitness lifestyle, then it's definitely going to change. They never cared what happened during their period before, but now that women are trying to lose weight, they're also trying to figure out hormone changes, the effects of menstruating with diet and exercise, bloating, etc. It's not that I'm a complete moron when it comes to mentruating, it's been happening since I was 12, it's that my lifestyle has changed. I am also getting older so my hormones are changing again. People are allowed to ask questions, especially when they're new to a lifestyle. I wish other women would be a little more understanding and a lot less brutal in their opinions. You may have an easy time during TOM, but I sure as hell don't, it's traumatizing every damn month, and I've been to the doctors constantly! So don't sit in judgement that a person who is asking is stupid or nieve because they have a simple question. Be a little more supportive, and less of a tampon.
    [/quote]

Some people's cycles are more difficult to predict.. I may be the one out of millions that just can't figure it out. I know when I am bloated but the day TOM arrives could be 2 days or 2 weeks. It's never predictable every month except for the bloating symptoms. Anyway, the search function on MFP sucks.

Also, tampons absorb, I don't want to absorb anyone's BS whining about how they can't workout during TOM. I certainly don't want to read about it everyday of the week either. I used to be one of the people who whined about horrible periods, then I actually started to work out and treat my body better. No cramps, no mood swings. Win win. No sympathy for those who don't have a medical diagnosis.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

This reminds me of the Idaho based biology teacher for 11th - 12th grade getting complaints from parents. When teaching sex ed he used words like "vagina" and "condom". Parents didn't like that so they are trying to get him fired.

Hey at least they are teaching sex ed in Idhao now. When I lived there, it wasn't taught in the schools.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

Hey at least they are teaching sex ed in Idhao now. When I lived there, it wasn't taught in the schools.

We didn't necessarily have Sex Ed. Here in Texas. We took health class? I don't know if that counts? Oh and in 5th grade we were taught about out bodies and they gave us good bags fille with deodorant and fem products.

Then 6th grade we were taught that if anyone touches our no-nos to tell our parents or a teacher because that is shexchual Hairessments.