The official beachbody sucks thread

Options

Replies

• wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Learn how to spell before posting a hater thread, will ya?

You hate them so much that you're wasting your time creating a thread about them, but I'm sure the CEO of Beachbody is NOT thinking about you right now! lol

Find a better way to spend your time, will ya?

Lol I noticed my grammar errors. In fact my wife said "hey maybe you should fix that" I said "no some beachbody coach will make sure they tell me I spelled something wrong.

I have a serious problem with a company who says they are all about helping people but in order to do so you have to spend hundreds of dollars!

As a professional in the fitness industry who trains many people across the country this really bugs me.

I have helped many people lose weight, bodybuild, help people recover from injury for much less than what their gimmicky marketing pushes on the public. Beachbody is a cancer in the fitness industry and every other "trend" that is suppose to help others when really they exploit and take advantage of people who need real honest help just to make a dollar.

Btw you can be sure to point out the sections where I missed commas for me because you are such a grammar genius.

You are a professional in the fitness industry who trains people? Which means you take hundreds upon hundreds of dollars from them? I'm not sure I see the difference in you and every gym, workout DVD, or trainers everywhere?
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    If her husband is such a stellar personal trainer with years of experience why did his wife do a beach body program for 240 days?

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/Navyqt320/Back040313.jpg

THIS is my REASON why I quit P90X..I wasted almost a half of a year doing silly lifting moves..

Figured out my OWN lifting program (Thanks to my wonderful Husband...jalloggio) and THESE are MY results!!

You want REAL results?? get a REAL program!!!

END OF STORY!!!

thats my rant!

So, are you going to share your secrets with the class? :o)

To answer your stupid question as to why I did it... BECAUSE I was dumb and I didn't know any better and I got suckered into it when he told me not to.

Does that help?? Do you feel better now? Now that you know my "secret" ohhhh

By the way.. My husband created this thread to prove a point. Beach Body coaches are BRAINWASHED...so thank you for making yourself look STUPID today

And thanks for making me feel a little more famous for doing research on me!! LOL

But wasn't your husband a beach body coach? Doesn't that make him brainwashed then? I wonder what they did to him that was so bad that made him quit? Also 240 days is more than half of a year, unless they changed the year to be at least 480 days.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

You should come get your girl. I admire that fact that she's got her man's back and is willing to go toe to TOE with YOUR detractors.

But she's not helping you get business right now.

That's what I originally posted (albeit, not as succinctly) and she said that they've gotten ONE new client, and she THANKED me for CARING.
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    And here we go again with the King and Queen of double standards. Bashing a company that helps people get up and moving (no matter how basic the movements are) and lose weight. Aren't you two supposed to be motivators? Oh wait, you both USED to work for them and are now angry at them and have a personal vandetta against them. You already got so butthurt in a previous discussion about this with me because you know you're wrong by doing this.

People of the world, don't listen to anything these two have to say. They are out to push people away from a successful program (one that I don't even use so I don't even have a personal preference one way or the other) to a program that they use so they can make money. They are here for nothing but to market their product.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Like the products but not the coaching concept.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

You should come get your girl. I admire that fact that she's got her man's back and is willing to go toe to TOE with YOUR detractors.

But she's not helping you get business right now.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm not a hater. I have quite a few friends who are doing or have done some type of BB workout. They have all said that they are seeing results.

The closest I've ever come to "paying" for a workout was when I purchased the book, "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". I am currently doing StrongLifts. It's FREE (if you don't do the InnerCircle thing).

To each their own. Spend your money the way you see fit.
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LOL I wanted to have my beach body back so I got it, nutrition and exercise, no videos,no nonsense, no magic pills, just hard work , determination, and the discipline needed to reach my goal.
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Learn how to spell before posting a hater thread, will ya?

You hate them so much that you're wasting your time creating a thread about them, but I'm sure the CEO of Beachbody is NOT thinking about you right now! lol

Find a better way to spend your time, will ya?

Lol I noticed my grammar errors. In fact my wife said "hey maybe you should fix that" I said "no some beachbody coach will make sure they tell me I spelled something wrong.

I have a serious problem with a company who says they are all about helping people but in order to do so you have to spend hundreds of dollars!

As a professional in the fitness industry who trains many people across the country this really bugs me.

I have helped many people lose weight, bodybuild, help people recover from injury for much less than what their gimmicky marketing pushes on the public. Beachbody is a cancer in the fitness industry and every other "trend" that is suppose to help others when really they exploit and take advantage of people who need real honest help just to make a dollar.

Btw you can be sure to point out the sections where I missed commas for me because you are such a grammar genius.
    Haha. I agree that they are helping themselves to your wallet. Supreme 90 Day is just as good -- although not the greatest editing but well worth the $20 I spent. It's even cheaper now. You don't have to spend over $100 to get a good workout dvd if dvd's are what you are into.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    This thread is AMAZING. :laugh: :love:
  • emtbabe
    emtbabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yes moose is my online boyfriend, and I love him. We plan to get married and have lots of babys. I asked for your help because I didnt know back then what I do now. Not a loser sweetie, I'm a mom, a wife, an EMT, and I am 5'4, a size 4, weigh 112 lbs and can still rock a bikini, oh and I'm almost 40, so call me when your a mom and can have and do all this with a 16 your old. I have muscle and look like a female. So you can politley kiss my *kitten*-offically.
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lol I read this thread cause someone I look up to had posted on it and I had to laugh my *kitten* off when i got to the bottom of the page and there was a banner ad for P90X!!!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options

Definitely my mid-day entertainment in the office. Loving it.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

They're doing what I thought to be impossible...making BB and YOU look awesome by comparison. :bigsmile:
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

They're doing what I thought to be impossible...making BB and YOU look awesome by comparison. :bigsmile:

LMAO @ this
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    pumpkin326 and let me also remind you, that you put my name on your inspiration list...

LOL who is the LOSER now???

I don't know if you realize this, but what you've posted makes you out to be a terrible person, and not just this post - most of them. I honestly can't imagine anyone in their right mind coming to you for advice after reading what you've put up here - unless they are very desperate and think very little of themselves. Maybe masochists... lol.

You're probably doing more damage than you think to your / your husband's business with this thread than anything else.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I have loved every beachbody program that I've done, but I haven't given a penny to the company. Hooray for pirate bay.

This :D But I agree, if I had paid over $100 I probably would have been disappointed.
  • emtbabe
    emtbabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Exactly. You say Moose is my online boyfriend....and call me a loser. so basically thats saying i'm a loser and a *kitten*-because you know damn well I'm married. Not cool.
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    pumpkin326 and let me also remind you, that you put my name on your inspiration list...

LOL who is the LOSER now???

I don't know if you realize this, but what you've posted makes you out to be a terrible person, and not just this post - most of them. I honestly can't imagine anyone in their right mind coming to you for advice after reading what you've put up here - unless they are very desperate and think very little of themselves. Maybe masochists... lol.

You're probably doing more damage than you think to your / your husband's business with this thread than anything else.

this.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Lot of hangries on here I think pizza and beer is required in this situation
This discussion has been closed.