Looking for 30 Day Shred friends!

Options
1235»

Replies

• dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2= DONE! Quads are a little sore, but I love this workout. :)
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am starting today anyone can add me :) needing more support :) thanks
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge. I have started it over 3 times but never get past day 2. Having friends to help would be great. Will start tonight. How do I add people?
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 6. It is difficult as my hip is bad. I need encouragement. Please add me. I need shred friends.
  • trapline
    trapline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just completed level 1 day 1!!! Phew

Some background:-
    I had a nasty fall while skiing about 2 months ago and injured my knee (2nd degree sprain MCL) so I've been out of action for a really long time. Any how, I just restarted my training sessions at the gym last week. Had 2 so far but I take almost 3 days to recover from each session.

WIth my knee injury, I was a bit nervous about starting the 30DS. It seems to be holding up well. I was just wondering if there are any modified exercises for side lunges which seems to put quite a bit of strain on my MCL (maybe i'm doing it wrong).

Thanks guys!
  • beans0608
    Options
    I am up for the challenge. I have started it over 3 times but never get past day 2. Having friends to help would be great. Will start tonight. How do I add people?

To add friends click on there picture the hit the add friend button!!! I've sent you a friend request I,m doing the 30ds and the first two. Days are the hardest after than it gets easier!! Also had my first NSV yesterday as I managed to do proper press ups (22) on the first round and (10) a good few on the second round before having to drop To my knees for the last few!!!
  • weeplin
    weeplin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this on Monday. Did it before but never completed a cycle but getting married in 3 months and want the results! Looking for friends to swap support :-) x
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    im on day 4 of level one...love it!
  • maci1914
    maci1914 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just finished day 1! 29 more to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I haven't started yet (waiting for my DVD to get here in the mail) but if anyone wants to add me they can! =)
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Haven't started yet but plan to in 2 days. I've seen many before and after pictures and they are very inspirational. I'm excited to start I know its going to be challenging but I'm up to it. I have 1 too many stomachs and trying to get rid of one of them hahaha. :) Feel free to add me.
  • CaramelCutie12
    Options
    On my third day...feel free to add me :)
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im day 7 lvl 2 :)
  • 14de12
    14de12 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm gonna start Level 1 tonight!
  • hjensen2263
    hjensen2263 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just finished! So happy with it. Push through it, you'll feel so accomplished when you're done!
  • KSBW46
    KSBW46 Posts: 1
    Options
    Super painful! Shred is right. I took a break but back to it next week.
  • keets502
    keets502 Posts: 34
    Options
    Starting tonight with D1 L1 - DVD just arrived today :) Feel free to add me!